PDA

View Full Version : Best time to PB Chain during PSE?

Asirae
Feb 24, 2013, 09:05 PM
So I keep wondering when is the most effective time to PB Chain during a PSE.

In MPA I try to pay attention when the JP do it but its different every time... sometimes at the start or at the very end.... I don't get it.

UnLucky
Feb 24, 2013, 09:21 PM
Usually right when it starts/rolls over to another, or with ~30s left on the clock.

With a good enough gap since the last PB to get a couple others in the chain.

BIG OLAF
Feb 24, 2013, 09:23 PM
I open up the PB chain as soon as I see the Burst activate (see the pillar of multicolored light), and then only if there's over 30-40sec left on the clock.

Macman
Feb 24, 2013, 09:29 PM
Depends on situation. Sometimes it takes a while for monsters to start spawning in so it can be a little risky trying to chain right as it starts.
Most of the time I wait for a "ONE MORE" before even attempting to start one, then you know you got something good going. No sense standing around chaining your PB when the burst only has a couple dozen seconds left and by the time all the mag spam ends, the burst is over anyway and nothing spawns after it.

Meji
Feb 25, 2013, 07:48 AM
Depends on situation. Sometimes it takes a while for monsters to start spawning in so it can be a little risky trying to chain right as it starts.First line says it all. Usually, people always save up their PB's for a burst. Lots of JP MPA party descriptions (the ones that are usually locked with a password) indicate that you shall only use your PB when the bursts starts. If you don't follow that, they'll get mad and boot you out.
So, PB'ing in MPAs is a serious business.