PDA

View Full Version : Is there team that interest to use TS (Team speak) ?

Arika
Feb 25, 2013, 12:06 PM
I think that it is more fun, when there are more people to talk with. So I would like to share the TS here to other PSOW team too rather than just my own team.

So there will be a few public channel that anyone can come cross and talk, and then also team private channel, if any team is interest to join on this, please contact me or reply it here, so I could make private channel for your team with any password you want to set.

Btw, it is free! (Since the TS is already paid)
but the amount of users that can log in at one time is limited, so when I consider that we already got enough stress on the server, then I will close to accept anymore join. (First come first serve. Currently there is my team Arkestra, and Meji 's team Celestrial that interest in this project)

Crimson Exile
Feb 25, 2013, 12:34 PM
Been so long since I used TS. Since I talked with Tearow. So so long.

Coatl
Feb 25, 2013, 12:40 PM
Eh. I'm always on skype with my team, but we just joke around. The intention isn't necessarily to communicate better, though it happens anyway since verbal communication is so much more clearer than text. :p

Naoshi
Feb 25, 2013, 12:46 PM
verbal communication is so much more clearer than text. :p
I don't agree with this at all, verbal communication is harder when your native language isnt english

Z-0
Feb 25, 2013, 12:47 PM
Text is better because then you can make fun of Tomia for horrible grammar.

Duh. :P

Coatl
Feb 25, 2013, 01:11 PM
I don't agree with this at all, verbal communication is harder when your native language isnt english

Well if your native tongue isn't english than that just gives the group more to talk about doesn't it? :D

Arika
Feb 25, 2013, 02:11 PM
Eh. I'm always on skype with my team, but we just joke around. The intention isn't necessarily to communicate better, though it happens anyway since verbal communication is so much more clearer than text. :p

Do your team interest to use TS too? (and what is the team name, if you may)

The experience you get from using Skype is very different from TS. Skype is closer to group talk. You call each person to come and talk together. TS is closer to guild room, it is always there no matter you are online or not. You can decide to enter the room anytime you want and talk to people who are in the room.

My goal here is to gather around 4-5 team together to populate this TS. Each team that want to join will also have their own private channel too.

There is also some extra profit other than free privilege to use TS :

-Better connection between teams.
-More friends connection.
-Bring english community closer. (since most group are separate by team now)

Arrancar
Feb 25, 2013, 02:37 PM
I think it would be great to just have a community TS Server. Is there any server information available or is this all speculation? I don't really represent any team, but it would be nice to have a lobby where I can invite others into.

Kinaya
Feb 25, 2013, 03:22 PM
Just use skype :D

Arrancar
Feb 25, 2013, 03:29 PM
Skype doesn't give you the whole VOIP lobby. It's a lot more personal than just joining a group of other people talking about pso2.

supersonix9
Feb 25, 2013, 05:58 PM
I'd be interested. Too many people are too afraid to speak when I want to get people on TS.

scarecrow36
Feb 25, 2013, 06:15 PM
I think my team would be interested we used to use vent but the member that set it up for us is m.i.a....

Team: 36

oh a normal day we have around 15-35 on at one time but not sure how many would log on to the chat.

I think this is a great idea Thanks for setting it up! :o

GuardianGirth
Feb 25, 2013, 07:52 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203324

Booyah.
Although the address has changed and is now ts.ganonstower.net

Not sure if much will be going on tonight but we use it almost everyday so feel free to drop in and see. A warning though, most of us are vulgar as hell but ultimately friendly.

Lumpen Thingy
Feb 25, 2013, 08:47 PM

I yell at him ever day for better teamwork :3
But ya it seems sort of odd that SEGA would just not include voice chat in this game since even "meh" spiral knights has it.

Arika
Feb 25, 2013, 11:02 PM
I think my team would be interested we used to use vent but the member that set it up for us is m.i.a....

Team: 36

oh a normal day we have around 15-35 on at one time but not sure how many would log on to the chat.

I think this is a great idea Thanks for setting it up! :o

Is your team on ship-02? I think I forget to say that the teams that plan this atm are both on ship-02.

BIG OLAF
Feb 25, 2013, 11:03 PM
I like Skype better (even though only one friend of mine ever wants to talk/use it), especially the whole 'smaller' and/or 'more personal' feel. I dislike large groups of chatter and squabble.

scarecrow36
Feb 26, 2013, 01:01 AM
Is your team on ship-02? I think I forget to say that the teams that plan this atm are both on ship-02.

yep ship2

GuardianGirth
Feb 26, 2013, 12:35 PM
I'll be on ts all day till maintenance if people wanna get on and game.

ts.ganonstower.net

Gama
Feb 26, 2013, 12:40 PM
I dislike large groups of chatter and squabble.

this is probbly why sega didnt add voice chat to the game.

Arika
Feb 27, 2013, 12:31 AM
yep ship2

Do u see my PM?

supersonix9
Feb 27, 2013, 12:35 AM
why not just join girth's TS.

Arika
Feb 27, 2013, 09:40 AM
why not just join girth's TS.

His is public TS, but our project is about Team + Team.
It will be just like what other people says about "feel closer", and it prevent random troll from making temporary name to troll.

When it is team alliances only, at least everybody use team members name, it will cost less problems.

GuardianGirth
Feb 27, 2013, 10:26 AM
Mine may be open to the public, but it is 95% made up of the people on my team and in no sense full of BS or lacking in becoming well connected with the people that come on. I don't tolerate obnoxious bitches if they happen to make their way on.

If the goal is to meet people and keep people connected through a medium that allows us to laugh like idiots together, putting a label such as "can only be team members" just limits the whole thing. If someone has a problem simply remembering names vs voices of people...well that sounds more like a personal problem honestly.

Mio
Feb 27, 2013, 11:31 AM
It would be cool to hear Arika's voice after 5 or 6 years!

Arika
Feb 27, 2013, 12:07 PM
what team is Mio 's ?
prefer to come as team, but well, we don't have to have friends join too. i think.

To Girth, thank for opinion, but we agree to make this team alliance and friends only for now. We don't know if it will go public or not in the future. But most people feel more comfortable this way, we already discussed.

Mio
Feb 27, 2013, 02:09 PM
I'm in no team currently. Was just saying, 'cause I had good times with you back in PSU! Excellent player you are! (Yoda's face)