PDA

View Full Version : Vita PSO2 Vita question

MikelAL93
Feb 25, 2013, 06:56 PM
I know this might have been asked before, but if you buy a physical copy of PSO2 for the Vita, can you use your American PSN account to play the game? or do you need to switch to a JPN account to play it?

I'm asking this question to make sure if I can use my American PSN account (My main) to play PSO2.

Shadowth117
Feb 25, 2013, 07:00 PM
For right now, we believe the answer is no. The game needs to connect to PSN to be played and this likely means that it needs to go through JP PSN. So yeah, count on using a JPN account.

MikelAL93
Feb 25, 2013, 07:39 PM
For right now, we believe the answer is no. The game needs to connect to PSN to be played and this likely means that it needs to go through JP PSN. So yeah, count on using a JPN account.

Okay, thanks for answering. I hope will get some new developments on that once the game comes out in Japan.

I wouldn't mind gaining some more trophies to add to my trophy list on my US account after all, but hey, if it needs access to JPN PSN, I'll buy a new memory card for that.

Alenoir
Feb 26, 2013, 12:38 AM
The general opinion, based on how previous Vita game cards work, is that you can use your US PSN for it. (It will just bind your US PSN account to your SEGA ID.) No one will know for sure though 'till they get their hands on the card itself.

RedRaz0r
Feb 26, 2013, 01:09 PM
Next time, look a bit before asking.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204903