PDA

View Full Version : Vita Should we have an English Vita block?

Aquayoshi
Feb 26, 2013, 01:21 PM
Have we decided on an English-speaking Vita block yet?
If we have, and I somehow missed it, ignore my rambling...

I know it's a bit early, since it's not out yet and nobody knows what the blocks will look like.

However, maybe we shouldn't have one. I honestly don't know if I want another Block 20, and there may not be enough EN players on Vita anyway.

Just throwing it out there, I guess. What do you guys think?

Ezodagrom
Feb 26, 2013, 01:28 PM

I know it's a bit early, since it's not out yet and nobody knows what the blocks will look like.

However, maybe we shouldn't have one. I honestly don't know if I want another Block 20, and there may not be enough EN players on Vita anyway.

Just throwing it out there, I guess. What do you guys think?
While PC players can't see the Vita exclusive blocks, the PC/Vita shared blocks are already there (the 2xx blocks).
There's been a topic about that already, but it doesn't seem like they've agreed yet in a specific block, but I guess they want to use one of the later blocks (that are dedicated to free style):
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204871

EDIT: Blocks 217 and 218 are the free style PC/Vita shared blocks, so I think that most likely B218 will be the chosen block.

Zipzo
Feb 26, 2013, 02:45 PM

Just throwing it out there, I guess. What do you guys think?We do know what the blocks look like because they are already out, they were initialized in the latest patch in anticipation of Vitas release, there's just no point to them yet.

Blocks 201-218 are Vita/PC specific blocks. As the above poster said we'll probably pick one of the later blocks, but nothing concrete has been decided. I'm down for whatever but I see no reason why we *shouldn't* have a designated block for english speaking PSOW players playing on Vita.

Aquayoshi
Feb 26, 2013, 03:24 PM
Argh, I feel stupid for not just using search and finding Zipzo's thread. I need to lurk moar.
Or maybe lurk less... *points at post count* ^^;

Sorry for the useless thread.

Welshman
Apr 17, 2013, 05:20 AM
Did anyone end up making a decision for the English speaking block or not?