PDA

View Full Version : Will the PsVita version be available tomorrow?

ZeroXRaven
Feb 26, 2013, 06:21 PM
I forgot that Japan is like a day ahead of NA (In the future no less) so is the 28th date for here or is it the actual 28th in Japan which should be tomorrow right?

blace
Feb 26, 2013, 06:22 PM
Based on their time.

ZeroXRaven
Feb 26, 2013, 06:25 PM
Based on their time.

Alright, thanks, i'm excited for this version. Good to know it'll release sooner than I had thought.

Ezodagrom
Feb 26, 2013, 06:26 PM
I forgot that Japan is like a day ahead of NA (In the future no less) so is the 28th date for here or is it the actual 28th in Japan which should be tomorrow right?
Most likely it'll be available after maintenance, which will be between 2am~12pm for Japan (which is between 5pm~3am for London timezone, between 12pm and 10pm for EST, between 11am and 9pm for CST, and between 9am and 8pm for PST).

ZeroXRaven
Feb 26, 2013, 07:01 PM
Most likely it'll be available after maintenance, which will be between 2am~12pm for Japan (which is between 5pm~3am for London timezone, between 12pm and 10pm for EST, between 11am and 9pm for CST, and between 9am and 8pm for PST).

I'm not sure how PSN works in Japan but here they generally never release PSN games around that time. Generally it's between 6:00 PM to 12:00 PM when they update the store. Who knows though, maybe it's different in Japan.

EDIT* Wait nevermind, I read your comment wrong :P

ANATAL
Feb 27, 2013, 04:26 AM
So then , it will be during 2-12 AM or most likely as usually . Anyway I would like to assure that you cant play with your physical cartridge before buy it from PSN Store

blace
Feb 27, 2013, 04:31 AM
You can play it on the cartridge, but there's no way to know if it'll work on a non JP ID. A day away for the digital download and maybe a few days more for those of us that ordered the physical copy.

ANATAL
Feb 27, 2013, 04:41 AM
Yes I meant that XD

You can play it on the cartridge, but there's no way to know if it'll work on a non JP ID. A day away for the digital download and maybe a few days more for those of us that ordered the physical copy.

If someone were from Japan we even could know that today

Anyway I probably wont import it until know for sure that you can , And what it gives me hopes is that , like it seems , there wont be anything extra to buy from PSN

Godless
Feb 27, 2013, 06:49 AM
Yeah my Physical copy will be here today. I want to at least know if I can update the game before it goes up you know?

Infinity Series
Feb 27, 2013, 06:57 AM
Yeah my Physical copy will be here today. I want to at least know if I can update the game before it goes up you know?

from here (http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-the-chrome-dragon-and-hot-springs/)

PlayStation Vita players will be able to download the update early in the morning on the 28th, but you can begin downloading the game sometime around noon.

cant wait for my copy :-D

EXPFULL
Feb 27, 2013, 08:39 AM
Can anyone confirm if the BETA Client auto-updates?

Can't wait!

supersonix9
Feb 27, 2013, 09:28 AM
Yoooo vita version has a physical copy? I need to get one just because.

3luegroove
Feb 27, 2013, 09:35 AM
midnight Japan in T -27mins... but its usually a good few hours before the sever updates PSN isn't it so we can expect the game to be available to download 2-3hrs after that?

Alisha
Feb 27, 2013, 09:46 AM
my game arrives today by 10:30am est. but i wonder if i'll be able to use the codes before the update?

Alenoir
Feb 27, 2013, 10:08 AM
Can anyone confirm if the BETA Client auto-updates?

Can't wait!

They already said the CBT client won't work. Sorry buddy, gotta wait for the download!

Alisha
Feb 27, 2013, 10:11 AM
i tried the code and it isnt valid yet such a tease!

3luegroove
Feb 27, 2013, 10:16 AM
How did you guys get the cart so early in the USA???

Mopop
Feb 27, 2013, 10:23 AM
How did you guys get the cart so early in the USA???

probably with money.

3luegroove
Feb 27, 2013, 10:28 AM
probably with money.

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!....... shucks, should have seen that one coming.....

Alisha
Feb 27, 2013, 10:44 AM
fed ex :)

pizzagirl
Feb 27, 2013, 10:46 AM
<3 Fedex, just got mine. :D Now to wipe all this junk on my card and switch accounts on my vita.

Sara-hime
Feb 27, 2013, 11:04 AM
The FedEx here just offloads deliveries to the USPS! They're useless, but glad for some of you they aren't completely. ^_-

3luegroove
Feb 27, 2013, 11:21 AM
which site did you guys buy the cart from? I used amiami and its been processed 3 times but yet to hit the post to UK!

Alenoir
Feb 27, 2013, 11:26 AM
Play-Asia or CDJapan most likely. They are the only shops I know that offers FedEx.

UK also suffers from customs doesn't it? That may slow your delivery down a bit more.

pizzagirl
Feb 27, 2013, 11:39 AM
The FedEx here just offloads deliveries to the USPS! They're useless, but glad for some of you they aren't completely. ^_-
That's terrible! Where I live I always use fedex. Everyone else is more trouble than they're worth. Don't even get me started on UPS...

Play-Asia or CDJapan most likely. They are the only shops I know that offers FedEx.

UK also suffers from customs doesn't it? That may slow your delivery down a bit more.
I ordered from Play-Asia a while back. I didn't think they were going to pull off release date delivery, so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that it had shipped a day or two ago.

Alenoir
Feb 27, 2013, 11:47 AM
I ordered from Play-Asia a while back. I didn't think they were going to pull off release date delivery, so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that it had shipped a day or two ago.

Most shops usually get their stocks at the beginning of the week (sometimes even a week or so early). They're just not supposed to be selling them 'till release day.

ANATAL
Feb 27, 2013, 11:59 AM
Please when you can confirm us if someone with physical cartridge for VITA can play without having to get into an JP PSN Account

Ryoten
Feb 27, 2013, 12:04 PM
Got mines around 8:30 am. Was trying to figure out why I couldn't log in but now I know...I guess. Welp, switching memory cards back to US account for Persona 4 Golden! ^^

ANATAL
Feb 27, 2013, 12:08 PM
Got mines around 8:30 am. Was trying to figure out why I couldn't log in but now I know...I guess. Welp, switching memory cards back to US account for Persona 4 Golden! ^^

¿ Y you dont plan try to log first using your ( regular I guess ) US account , instead of having to switch memories and reset each time you want to play each game ?

RedRaz0r
Feb 27, 2013, 12:17 PM
¿ Y you dont plan try to log first using your ( regular I guess ) US account , instead of having to switch memories and reset each time you want to play each game ?

Dude the games not even technically out yet and the server is down, you need to really chill out and just be patient, its going to be at least 8 more hours before anyone knows fo
r sure

Ryoten
Feb 27, 2013, 12:47 PM
Dude the games not even technically out yet and the server is down, you need to really chill out and just be patient, its going to be at least 8 more hours before anyone knows fo
r sure

Yupz. I have it on both accounts so I'm going to see if it'll work on US accounts later. It seems likely since you don't have it downloaded through the PSN JP sooo for updates, I think it'll come in as soon as you log on with your Vita. Thats my theory.

ANATAL
Feb 27, 2013, 12:50 PM
Yupz. I have it on both accounts so I'm going to see if it'll work on US accounts later. It seems likely since you don't have it downloaded through the PSN JP sooo for updates, I think it'll come in as soon as you log on with your Vita. Thats my theory.

You can update games through any account no matter which region is your game from in VITA

But you may be logged in JP PSN to log to SEGA s server , or not . We will see

Gardios
Feb 27, 2013, 01:19 PM
Ordered my VITA copy from PA, was shipped yesterday... Now I just hope German customs don't keep my package for two weeks like usual. <_<