PDA

View Full Version : Infinite Lobby Loading?

Clunker
Feb 26, 2013, 08:43 PM
As apparently the Maintenance for this week was sunday EST, I logged into PSO2 to see if the servers were up.

To my wonder, they were listed green/normal.
So, I've attempted to log in.

As of now, 7:40pm CST, I've been waiting at the "Wormhole" animation attempting to get to the lobby for roughly 5min.

This is after properly logging in with my user ID/Password, and selecting my (only) Character.

Anyone else having this issue tonight? Or suggestions on how to fix?

Zalana
Feb 26, 2013, 10:13 PM
If you have the english patch on, disable it for now. That may fix the issue.

Renette
Feb 26, 2013, 11:17 PM
If you are using the English Patch, the Large Files portion needs to be updated. Repatch it to the original Japanese and don't use the large files. It will still work.

Clunker
Feb 27, 2013, 02:42 AM
Thank you for the advice; I indeed was using the patch.
I'll try it again tomorrow.

Zalana
Feb 27, 2013, 05:17 AM
Worst case scenario, force file check so that you can redownload the JP files and then just only copy over the english patch.

Zorafim
Feb 27, 2013, 01:19 PM
Specifically, it's the large file that's causing the problem. I had the same issue last night (I missed an emergency trying to fix it). Unfortunately, you need to repatch to fix it. It should take about fifteen minutes. If you back up the win32 file, you won't have to repatch until the next update, but it'll take two hours (which, luckily, you don't have to wait through, since copying won't interrupt anything).