PDA

View Full Version : I cant download PSO2 on the vita

Bolmack
Feb 28, 2013, 12:36 PM
I get in the Play station store and i cant find it... do i have to make a psn acc for jap?

Redboigoi
Feb 28, 2013, 12:41 PM
Yes....

Bolmack
Feb 28, 2013, 12:51 PM
But then that means i have to reset my vita to get in a new acc right? u-u

ANATAL
Feb 28, 2013, 04:08 PM
You have to reset your VITA and you have to get a new memory card or just format the one you have

tenao
Oct 12, 2013, 01:24 AM
but here the problem i have here i have jp psn account now i reset my vita and i has a 16gb card now and i still cant download it why is that ?

Aeris
Oct 12, 2013, 03:47 AM
but here the problem i have here i have jp psn account now i reset my vita and i has a 16gb card now and i still cant download it why is that ?

You need to have no US or EU based on your memory card, might want to back that up before reformatting or put in a empty memory card, also your sig picture is too large, might want to change that to the size of mine.

tenao
Oct 12, 2013, 11:50 AM
You need to have no US or EU based on your memory card, might want to back that up before reformatting or put in a empty memory card, also your sig picture is too large, might want to change that to the size of mine.
yea i did that already still no lucky both browser and the ps store wont let me download or find it why cant ppl make a full video on this really i cant find a full real vid on youtube on how to get this that blog site no help

blace
Oct 12, 2013, 12:06 PM
You'll just have to search for it in the PS store. You can try typing it to make the search easier or simply type in PSO2 in the search bar. If that doesn't work, you'll have to sound it out phonetically in Japanese.

On another note, you can only download it from PSN on the Vita. There's no alternative download source for the Vita version.