PDA

View Full Version : Hacker list(ship02)

Poubelle
Feb 28, 2013, 09:53 PM
List active people you have seen hacking in public MPAs/EQs, so we can avoid them

Removed

BIG OLAF
Feb 28, 2013, 09:55 PM
Oh, cool. Let's throw around names blindly without ANY evidence AT ALL.

THAT ALWAYS ENDS WELL, EEYUP.

Asirae
Feb 28, 2013, 09:56 PM
Removed is not a hacker,

Anduril
Feb 28, 2013, 09:57 PM
Pretty sure there is a forum rule against this.

Blackheart521
Yeah, gotta agree with Olaf here... This always ends up getting twisted in a bad way even if it is a good idea to have on paper ^^;

NoiseHERO
Oh, cool. Let's throw around names blindly without ANY evidence AT ALL.

THAT ALWAYS ENDS WELL, EEYUP.

Also against the rules last I heard....

I dunno..

I dunno the rules, swear it was though.

Anyway where the hell do you people keep finding "hackers" and what do they even DO that bugs you?

Poubelle
Feb 28, 2013, 10:00 PM
ask him yourself, he hacked in my Emergency Quest

when I asked him to stop he bragged about it and called me a "n00b"

The Walrus
Feb 28, 2013, 10:03 PM
What did he do in your EQ that qualifies as hacking

Poubelle
Feb 28, 2013, 10:07 PM
he was like warping around the map and attacking at 100x speeds, this was at falz.

I said "please dont hack" and he made fun of me.

The Walrus
Feb 28, 2013, 10:10 PM
Then report him to Sega. No need to make a topic about.

NoiseHERO
Feb 28, 2013, 10:10 PM
he was like warping around the map and attacking at 100x speeds, this was at falz.

I said "please dont hack" and he made fun of me.

What would you have done in his shoes.

Look at what you just typed.

He don't giva fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Otherwise he wouldn't be hacking.

Not tryna defend a dude or anything but yeah.

What'd you expect. Shoulda just made fun of em back. like "MAH DUDE YOU ONLY HACK CUZ YO DICK IS WHACK."

blace
Feb 28, 2013, 10:11 PM
Why not send in a wicked user report instead of posting on a fansite?

Poubelle
Feb 28, 2013, 10:14 PM
do they accept english reports?

i see him recruiting for parties so I just wanted people to know hes a hacker and make a list of hackers

ashley50
Feb 28, 2013, 10:15 PM
do they accept english reports?

What do you think?

Poubelle
Feb 28, 2013, 10:16 PM
it was a joke. I know they don't so people telling me to report him is kind of silly

NoiseHERO
Feb 28, 2013, 10:24 PM
He made a dumb thread he didn't give your children drugs calm down gais!

As for people telling him to send in reports, you can also do the same and report this rule breaking thread.

The Walrus
Feb 28, 2013, 10:27 PM
it was a joke. I know they don't so people telling me to report him is kind of silly

Type up a report in english and ask one of the people here that knows the language to translate it for you. Maybe they'll do it

Arialle
Feb 28, 2013, 10:32 PM
is the TS like new to the internet and online gaming?

Gardios
Feb 28, 2013, 10:41 PM
This probably goes here as well. I saw a scammer earlier today.

If you see him and he offers you better items if you give him some money, but most of the time he just just keeps the money. You don't need a premium account to take up up on that offer, so beware!

His IGN is ドゥドゥ.

BlacKSye
Feb 28, 2013, 10:49 PM
Siren doesn't hack. He's that dude. Get off my boy and let him do him. Got screens bro?

gigawuts
Feb 28, 2013, 10:52 PM

If you see him and he offers you better items if you give him some money, but most of the time he just just keeps the money. You don't need a premium account to take up up on that offer, so beware!

His IGN is ドゥドゥ.

I lol'd

Especially since player clones of NPC's and I can totally imagine this actually being attempted and succeeding.

I'm a nigerian prince dudu and can send you money from the bank of grinders but first you must buy my grinders for 40k each.

The Walrus
Feb 28, 2013, 10:52 PM
sorry guys it seemed like it was a good idea

My idea: we put all the hackers on a list so we can avoid them

example:SIREN makes parties and doesnt tell people hes a hacker but with a list everyone would know so they dont party with him

Because it's a horrible idea. The very idea has always been horrible. It's the same thing that happened way back when with McCarthyism and the link.

Arialle
Feb 28, 2013, 10:53 PM
Siren doesn't hack. He's that dude. Get off my boy and let him do him. Got screens bro?

Nuuhh.let me DO him :p

Insane food dish
sorry guys it seemed like it was a good idea

Not really, it's a topic relying on hearsay rather then any credible evidence. I can just as easily say "add Poubelle to the list i saw him doing 100k damage on every enemy during a vol dragon hunt."

Poubelle
ask him yourself...

tbh this just proves we need a thread like this

Blackheart521
Feb 28, 2013, 10:55 PM

His IGN is ドゥドゥ.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/orson_wells_Slow-Clap.gif.pagespeed.ce.e2S3muPZhq.gif

blace
Feb 28, 2013, 11:03 PM
ask him yourself...

tbh this just proves we need a thread like this

Seeing this post, I have to ask, how old are you?

Really now, asking someone that you suspect to be cheating nd here you have two people defending the person in question. If people were to take words seriously, why we could all be hackers.

More than words are needed, you haven't provided any adequate proof to even suggest that the person did, but your own words and opinion.

Dongra
Feb 28, 2013, 11:04 PM
Does this game keep track of chat logs like the older games did? If it does, just find the chat log where he admitted to hacking.

blace
Feb 28, 2013, 11:11 PM
Once again I have to ask, how old are you? Unless you catch them in the act via video or a series of screenshots, you're providing invalid information.

Just asking them doesn't prove anything unless otherwise.

Quatre52
Feb 28, 2013, 11:13 PM
Once again I have to ask, how old are you? Unless you catch them in the act via video or a series of screenshots, you're providing invalid information.

Just asking them doesn't prove anything unless otherwise.

Actually, in most courts, someone admitting to the crime is more than enough evidence.

Caledonia
Feb 28, 2013, 11:15 PM
Less to the point "I've hacked" is not the same as "I've hacked this game using this exploit on this date"

More to the point, blacklist them so you don't have to party with them and let everyone else choose their own level of tolerance.

/thread, please

Mike
Feb 28, 2013, 11:24 PM
Don't make lists like this. If you've found someone cheating, report them (https://ssl.pso2.jp/players/support/inquiry/?mode=wickeduser) (report form for Vita users (https://ssl.pso2.jp/vita/players/support/inquiry/?mode=wickeduser)).