PDA

View Full Version : Vita PS VITA Control Options (Ranger)

3luegroove
Mar 1, 2013, 06:00 AM
Didn't know where else to put this.

For Rangers, Is there an option to have the R shoulder button set to Fire in both perspectives, I know it can be set in the over the shoulder view but my question is in respect to the full Third Person view.

Also same again with having the lock-on set to the L shoulder button?

I'm sure these issues were raised in the CBT but I can't find the link.

If these are not options as yet, I would sincerely appreciate if someone who knows Japanese and participates in the PSO2 feedback sessions, could please, please raise this issue with Sega ASAP.

Many thanks
This game rocks...

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 1, 2013, 06:26 AM
dunno about button config but afaik there is no lock-on in tps mode.

3luegroove
Mar 1, 2013, 06:39 AM
well one view has a constant reticle the other has a cyclable lockon so its the latter....

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 1, 2013, 06:46 AM
Oh I see you want to set lock-on for standard view. I haven't played the vita version so I don't know about control config. On the PC the in game menu has a gear icon which lets you change various settings, including controls

3luegroove
Mar 1, 2013, 06:56 AM
Oh I see you want to set lock-on for standard view. I haven't played the vita version so I don't know about control config. On the PC the in game menu has a gear icon which lets you change various settings, including controls

LOL thanks

Credited for the EDITS!

Aquayoshi
Mar 1, 2013, 05:34 PM
There is a setting under the options that lets you use L for normal attack and R for PA in TPS mode. I know, I was frustrated with the manual aim controls too until I figured that out.

Taigerr
Mar 1, 2013, 06:09 PM
Jumping in to try mess about with that now but I am hoping that Sega sorts this as it would greatly increase playability! arrrrrgggghhhhh!!!