PDA

View Full Version : Its a beautiful day.... and I am back and missed you all very much

Jebroni
Mar 1, 2013, 10:17 AM
I have been a member for a long time, and hav eplayed with quite a few of you. Through Infinity, psp, psp2, pso, pso2jp, and now my prized possession is released, PSO2 VITA!!! I just wanna say I will be joining ship 2, and my accounts are Jebroni and Jebroni2. I really hope some of you speak to me in game, as my life up until now has left little time to game. I will have zero friends at first, and anyone just saying hi would mean alot. For the past few years, i have been undergoing treatment for chronic back pain and the painkiller addiction that followed. The time i spent on pso just reading and seeing the support of everyone meant alot to me, and kept me plugging away at rebirth after rebirth, lol. All while laid up. Anyways, i missed you all, and see you on the vita!

Jakosifer
Mar 1, 2013, 10:23 AM
You ready to represent the set now, homie?

Railkune
Mar 1, 2013, 10:31 AM
Welcome back! Seems like you went through a lot, but you made it through. PSO2 has been waiting on you ~

Nikoshae
Mar 1, 2013, 10:35 AM
I am terribly sorry to hear of your discomfort, but hopefully the worst is behind you. I think some fun and games are long overdue. I'm Nikoshae on Ship 2, and would be more than happy to join up with you. I'll be around some this weekend (particularly Sunday) so let me know if you want to meet up! I'd love to be considered as your friend.

Emp
Mar 1, 2013, 10:40 AM
Hows it been jebroni? Havent seen u since Infinity. Im on Ship 10, my char name is Luna on the vita. I dont hv pc version.

Jebroni
Mar 1, 2013, 11:13 AM
thanks guys, downloaing it to my vita now.... i will be linking both pc and vita versions, i have an E-boner right now thinking of playing pso right now on my handheld.... psp2 and psp2i were some of the best gaming years of my life

P.S. also, what are the 10 other downloads in with pso2 vita? the are free, and each one is named 011, 012, etc.... is it free content?

Arios
Mar 1, 2013, 12:17 PM
Those other downloads are free wallpapers for your Vita ;-)

Jebroni
Mar 1, 2013, 12:21 PM
Can someone please help me make a Sega ID? i cannot do the captcha and have tried everything. My back is killing me from leaning up at the PC. I trust you guys so if anyone can do it real quick, just reply and i will pm you

ashley50
Mar 1, 2013, 12:22 PM
Can someone please help me make a Sega ID? i cannot do the captcha and have tried everything. My back is killing me from leaning up at the PC. I trust you guys so if anyone can do it real quick, just reply and i will pm you

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203925 <==== Tools/Guides have been made by fellow users. Use them.

AND Rules:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194241

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 1, 2013, 12:24 PM
There's also the chrome plug-in.

Jebroni
Mar 1, 2013, 12:30 PM
i am trying guys... i have terrible eyesight and its driving me crazy. thanks for the help, but i may be doing this for a long time, lol

Nikoshae
Mar 1, 2013, 12:31 PM
It took me a day to get myself set up. Don't get frustrated. It's worth it after the initial frustration :)

Jebroni
Mar 1, 2013, 12:54 PM
Whew.... I found my 2 sega ID accounts from last year. I am good to go guys. sorry to sound like a noob. Both my characters are on 6 and 10. I am going to delete the one on 10 and start one on 2. Is that a good idea. The noob must know, lol

Nikoshae
Mar 1, 2013, 12:57 PM
Bah, you cheated =p

But, hooray, the hard part is over lol

Vintasticvin
Mar 1, 2013, 01:11 PM
Welcome back Jebroni and I hope the worst is over for you and its smooth sailings fron here on out