PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 Big ass PSU montage video

Kenbog
Mar 2, 2013, 01:59 PM
Had over 800GB video footage of PSU lying around my external hard drive.
Recording it since 1UP until the final seconds of the servers end.
Finally decided to do something with them.
Who knows maybe one of you guys are in this video...
I hope some will enjoy it... lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLZkU6S32sc

ok it is not that big ass it is around 5min

Crazyleo
Mar 2, 2013, 03:49 PM
That was pretty cool. Even though I've played PSU and the PSP games; I've never really played online in this series.

Nicktendonick
Mar 3, 2013, 01:51 AM
Oh god, the memories. I do miss that game and all the awesomeness that was PSU.

And I had a massive aw moment at the end. That guy in the green and white that ran up at the end when the server disconnected, that was me! That was my outfit that I always wore, complete with the face, I'd recognize it anywhere.
Small world....

Thank you for the video man

Noblewine
Mar 3, 2013, 02:10 AM
Long live psu! Woot! Nice video.

Kenbog
Mar 4, 2013, 11:03 AM
That was pretty cool. Even though I've played PSU and the PSP games; I've never really played online in this series.

Thanks, It is a shame tho, it is fun Solo but it is amazingly awesome with more people.

Oh god, the memories. I do miss that game and all the awesomeness that was PSU.

And I had a massive aw moment at the end. That guy in the green and white that ran up at the end when the server disconnected, that was me! That was my outfit that I always wore, complete with the face, I'd recognize it anywhere.
Small world....

Thank you for the video man
Glad you liked it, it is good to see more dedicated fans that sticked to it till the end :)

Thank you :D, and indeed long live psu! I don't care what people say about the game, I think it was a pretty damn good game which will always have a sweet-spot in my gaming memories... lol

Noblewine
Mar 4, 2013, 10:05 PM
Thanks, It is a shame tho, it is fun Solo but it is amazingly awesome with more people.

Glad you liked it, it is good to see more dedicated fans that sticked to it till the end :)

Thank you :D, and indeed long live psu! I don't care what people say about the game, I think it was a pretty damn good game which will always have a sweet-spot in my gaming memories... lol

I stuck with it when it closed on the ps2/pc hub but kinda disappeared when the xbox hub was announced to be shut down. The game was alot of fun and the thing I liked the most was meeting people and running missions. I met a few people and kept in contact with a few and one during the final days of psu.

kurisu1974
Mar 6, 2013, 05:09 AM

^Indeed, indeed :D
And I liked your video (but I already told you that XD )

Midori Oku
Mar 6, 2013, 10:50 AM

I agree!

Atbar
Mar 11, 2013, 10:22 PM
I liked the video. I never had a chance to play PSU, unfortunately.

Midori Oku
Mar 12, 2013, 12:47 AM
I liked the video. I never had a chance to play PSU, unfortunately.

There is always the offline mod that is being made! :D

Noblewine
Mar 19, 2013, 07:44 PM
So the mod that's being made does what exactly, allow you to have accessibility to more story mode to level? I don't dislike the idea but I hope this leads to something.