PDA

View Full Version : Changing CAST's colors.

Swaggerjak
Mar 2, 2013, 11:05 PM
Is it possible? Must one be a premium member?

Blackheart521
Mar 2, 2013, 11:07 PM
Is it possible? Must one be a premium member?

They do it the same way a Human changes their clothes color I believe, with a Recolor Ticket, which is gotten through the Recycle Shop by trading in any of the Rappy Suits or 14 AC Scratch Items ^^;

Swaggerjak
Mar 2, 2013, 11:09 PM
Oh, so there is basically no way in hell I'll ever be able to re-color. That's pretty cool. Not.

What the hell, I'd be willing to buy premium to re-color. 14 AC scratch items? Finding a rappy suit, which is impossible? That's just stupid....

gigawuts
Mar 2, 2013, 11:09 PM
Oh, so there is basically no way in hell I'll ever be able to re-color. That's pretty cool. Not.

What the hell, I'd be willing to buy premium to re-color. 14 AC scratch items? Finding a rappy suit, which is impossible? That's just stupid....

You buy the items from other players.

Swaggerjak
Mar 2, 2013, 11:11 PM
I can only imagine the cost of that, though. I don't have the time to grind a satan-spawn of meseta, just to re-color. If you know a cheap combination of 14 items, let me know...

I'd really like to re-color, but I work full time and wish I could just pay premium for such a trivial ability...

serenade
Mar 2, 2013, 11:14 PM
a rappy suit goes for about 2.5m right now. not terribly expensive, but not cheap either.

Blackheart521
Mar 2, 2013, 11:14 PM
I can only imagine the cost of that, though. I don't have the time to grind a satan-spawn of meseta, just to re-color. If you know a cheap combination of 14 items, let me know...

I'd really like to re-color, but I work full time and wish I could just pay premium for such a trivial ability...

There's actually a campaign going on right now if you buy 5000 AC in one Purchase you'll get a Rappy Suit for free, though it won't get delivered to you until April it's still a nice bonus

Here's the Details:

Requirements: Purchase 2000 or 5000 AC or more.
Campaign Period: February 27th through March 20th @ 11:00am JST
Rewards (2000 AC): (2) Grind Success +10%, (50) Grinders, (4) Grind Risk -1
Rewards (5000 AC): (1) Yellow Rappy Suit
Reward Delivery: April

Swaggerjak
Mar 2, 2013, 11:17 PM
Thank you, everyone, for your feedback. It looks like I'm going to have to wait to get a rappy suit or 2.5 mil... which blows. But whatever.

gigawuts
Mar 2, 2013, 11:22 PM
Honestly, endgame moneymaking is really easy. It sucks early on, though. It picks up in hard and even more in very hard. Look into Time Attack, too. There are daily client orders for time attack missions that pay out quite nicely.

Swaggerjak
Mar 2, 2013, 11:28 PM
Yeah, but I've only got a few hours to dedicate a night.. at max. So it's never really TOO easy. haha

Anatha
Mar 2, 2013, 11:38 PM
and in less than a few hours you can do all the COs and net about 700k each day.

You just have to get to about lvl 30.

Swaggerjak
Mar 2, 2013, 11:55 PM
Working on hitting 30 asi type this. 1 level away.