PDA

View Full Version : Affix suggestions

suzaku0zero0
Mar 3, 2013, 09:47 PM
Any cheaper suggestions to make weapon with power3, vol soul, staminar 3 and stamina boost?

is 1st putting power3, vol soul, staminar 3 on 3 slot then adding stamina boost with +20% going to be 100%?

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 4, 2013, 12:09 AM
it doesn't work that way. Power III and Stamina III are only 60% on their own. vol soul is 50%. so you'll need two of your weapons to have power and stamina and all three to have vol soul for 80%. adding a 4th slot at this point will bring it down by 40% which means a 48% affix rate for each. that translates to about an 11% chance for all 3. even with a 30% booster this will only go up to 78% which is a 47% chance for all 3. I'm not sure about trying to force stamina boost in there, but needless to say, this is not the way to get your desired affixes.

if you can get all 3 items with 4 slots, get your fodders with power III stamina I vol soul and something else. then get your target with vol soul and stamina I. stamina II will have an 80% affix rate and is only 10HP less than stamina III (40 vs 50). this way you can get Vol soul Stamina II power III and stamina boost at 100% with a 20% booster. if you really want to try for stamina III you'll need two of the three to have stamina III which is not easy since stamina III and power III only have a 60% transfer rate.

.Jack
Mar 4, 2013, 12:36 AM
If you want it to be 100% guarantee using a 20% booster you'll first have to prepare the weapon with the soul and any 3 random things and then use 2 fodders that have the soul/poweriii/staminaiii/x. Those fodders aren't going to be cheap to buy/make.

Soultrigger
Mar 4, 2013, 02:37 AM
Target: Vol/x/x/x
#1: Vol/Power III/Stamina III/x
#2: Vol/Power III/Stamina III/x

If it isn't obvious, that will cost you more than an Arm and a leg. (seewhatididthar)

You can take out up to 1 of Power III and/or Stamina III. Lacking 1 of them will force you into an 80% gamble for said affix. So for example, you can go for 64% chance with:
Target: Vol/x/x/x
#1: Vol/Power III/x/x
#2: Vol/Stamina III/x/x

You could also prep the target first to spread out your affixes, but judging from your other topic about affixing Kagutachi, this method would definitely be out of your budget.

I have a spreadsheet for affix rates in my sig. General rule of thumb is don't do your final step of affixing through expansion, affix boosters aren't going to help you much there. The only time you use expansion for "final" slots are when you go from 1 -> 2.

Rien
Mar 4, 2013, 03:02 AM
You can't put stam and stam boost on the same weapon...

.Jack
Mar 4, 2013, 03:13 AM

http://i.imgur.com/dwnWNS3.jpg

IndigoNovember
Mar 4, 2013, 03:28 AM

Perhaps you're thinking of Spirita Boost and Stamina Boost?