PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Vita connectivity...

Zalana
Mar 5, 2013, 01:39 AM
:nerd: So guys I know a majority of you have downloaded the Vita version of PSO2. Well my question to you is have any of you used any hot spots or cellphone tethered connections successfully without too many disconnects or what not.

Just curious since I'm waiting on my memory card to come in the mail and then proceed to download the game. Also before I forget since I haven't played yet, but does it use a lot data for you to play online aka if your trying to monitor your internet monthly caps.

Sizustar
Mar 5, 2013, 01:51 AM
Best to use Wifi on your PSV.

LightBreaker
Mar 5, 2013, 02:01 AM
I haven't had any issues tethering from my phone. In fact from where I play (my room) I get better cell signal than I do over wifi.

Ryo
Mar 5, 2013, 02:07 AM
I played over LTE from my iPhone 5 for a few days; worked great.

Zalana
Mar 5, 2013, 02:32 AM
Ok that's good news to hear, that at least LTE works well. I have LTE on AT&T so yeah with unlimited data. :D If they'd let me use wifi at work then I would but, we have strict access for certain things and Pso2 isn't one of them. D:

mommy_cornelia
Mar 5, 2013, 02:32 AM
Well, i tried out to play by using 3G. Played for 2 hours and it only consumed about 15 MB :3

and did never got disconnected :)

Alisha
Mar 5, 2013, 03:59 AM
i stayed connected with no bars at work. it probally would of lagged to shit if i tried to play but i was able to feed my mags.