PDA

View Full Version : can someone plz explain this to me(class and advanced class)

tilldagmar
Mar 5, 2013, 08:54 AM
i know you have to hit lvl30 to unlock the advanced class quest, thereafter unlock the class, but ive seen ppl with advanced class alone, for example ive seen a lvl7 gunner has no ranger class at all.
another question is can you use your advanced class weapon as a standard class? i mean if my main class is a ranger can i use twin machine gun? well i personally cannot do that and i believe i was told that is impossible, but then again ive seen ppl as a ranger using twin machine gun ??
can someone explain this to me?

gigawuts
Mar 5, 2013, 08:56 AM
You switch to advanced classes the same way you switch between ranger and hunter.

If you mean they didn't have a subclass, some players don't have subclasses. Either they never did the CO, or they never selected one. They may not realize it's there, or they may have taken a break and recently returned.

Also, you probably saw allclass weapons being used. Look for ラムダアレスヴィス on the market.

Ezodagrom
Mar 5, 2013, 09:07 AM
They're not really "advanced" classes, they're just normal classes, but they have to be unlocked first.

tilldagmar
Mar 5, 2013, 11:38 AM
You switch to advanced classes the same way you switch between ranger and hunter.

If you mean they didn't have a subclass, some players don't have subclasses. Either they never did the CO, or they never selected one. They may not realize it's there, or they may have taken a break and recently returned.

Also, you probably saw allclass weapons being used. Look for ラムダアレスヴィス on the market.

but you have to be a ranger first to unlock gunner right? some people are just gunners they dont have ranger classes, or its not indicated on the message board, thats totally beyond my comprehension.

Blackheart521
Mar 5, 2013, 11:41 AM
but you have to be a ranger first to unlock gunner right? some people are just gunners they dont have ranger classes, or its not indicated on the message board, thats totally beyond my comprehension.

Yes you have to get Ranger to 30 to unlock Gunner but subclasses are acquired through a completely separate CO so people could have switched to Gunner without having unlocked subclasses and therefore being only a Gunner. ^^;

gigawuts
Mar 5, 2013, 11:45 AM

When you change classes to hunter or force, are you a ranger? No.

Gunner is an entirely separate, new class, right below ranger and above force on the class changing screen.

It just requires you to be level 30 on ranger to access it. After you've got it it's a whole separate class. You can sub it or main it with any of the other classes.

tilldagmar
Mar 5, 2013, 09:02 PM
i get it, thanks guys