PDA

View Full Version : Mag Concerns

RadiantMyst
Mar 5, 2013, 09:50 PM
I think I'm screwed from buying a second mag for not remembering account information past username and password. :-(

So I want to know If could still do decent with my current mag for HU/FI/RA/GU combo's

right now it looks like:
s atk 21
t atk 15
ability 11
the tech is there because I wanted to do some force back when I started.
what stats should I go for now to main those 4 classes? Is this even viable?
Female newman btw.

Link1275
Mar 5, 2013, 09:59 PM
I think I'm screwed from buying a second mag for not remembering account information past username and password. :-(

So I want to know If could still do decent with my current mag for HU/FI/RA/GU combo's

right now it looks like:
s atk 21
t atk 15
ability 11
the tech is there because I wanted to do some force back when I started.
what stats should I go for now to main those 4 classes? Is this even viable?
Female newman btw.
You're probably screwed. You can recreate the character if you didn't buy AC to make the character though.

Coatl
Mar 5, 2013, 10:01 PM
What level are you?

RadiantMyst
Mar 5, 2013, 10:15 PM
You're probably screwed. You can recreate the character if you didn't buy AC to make the character though.

well then If I restart, will I then be able to make a mag for the 4 classes or will it still be spreading it too thin?

and my current lvs were
21 HU
9 RA
13 FO

Sizustar
Mar 5, 2013, 10:17 PM
well then If I restart, will I then be able to make a mag for the 4 classes or will it still be spreading it too thin?

and my current lvs were
21 HU
9 RA
13 FO

Unless you plan to spend AC and buy another mag, it's not a good idea to spread points on a MAG, it's best to just focus on one type of stat on it.
Some other people make alt act though.

And under lv.30, you can restart, just remember to deposit all item and money into storage first.