PDA

View Full Version : where can i get this "item codes"

wetro01
Mar 5, 2013, 10:20 PM
i have heard of them but dont know where to get the codes :s

Sizustar
Mar 5, 2013, 10:21 PM
Which code are you specifically looking for?

Alenoir
Mar 5, 2013, 10:21 PM
You need to either participate in events within the game when they are going, or buy real life merchandises that come with them.

wetro01
Mar 5, 2013, 10:55 PM
hmmm well any code honestly. I just heard they existed and thats it. wanted to get some info on them if some one would be so nice.

You need to either participate in events within the game when they are going, or buy real life merchandises that come with them.
oh...events like...the valentines one?

Link1275
Mar 5, 2013, 11:00 PM
oh...events like...the valentines one?
No, more like a Sega screwed up and glitched the game so they're giving away free stuff or they're running a campaign to keep you playing.

blace
Mar 5, 2013, 11:09 PM
There's an event right now wherein you buy 5000AC through WebMoney and qualify for a Rappy costume that's distributed later on through item codes sent to your email.

Blackheart521
Mar 6, 2013, 12:24 AM
To add onto blace's post, there's a few campaigns going on right now that'll give you rewards

look at this for them:

http://www.pso-world.com/news/02533-pso2-jp-new-campaigns-to-kick-off-vita-launch-and-white-day

wetro01
Mar 6, 2013, 04:50 AM
To add onto blace's post, there's a few campaigns going on right now that'll give you rewards

look at this for them:

http://www.pso-world.com/news/02533-pso2-jp-new-campaigns-to-kick-off-vita-launch-and-white-day

ok...but wheres the "code" for them?

jooozek
Mar 6, 2013, 04:52 AM
they dropped the codes totally
they just put shit in your collection storage instead
only codes so far since months are from stuff that is premium
like box edition of the game

blace
Mar 6, 2013, 04:52 AM
You have to meet the requirements first to get the codes. Even then, the distribution of those codes are listed there as well, April. When in April, is up for debate.

And what jooozek said, they've been putting them into your storage. The item codes are for events like the WebMoney I mentioned.