PDA

View Full Version : elder rifle /facepalm

kabutozero
Mar 6, 2013, 12:58 PM
we got into this argument in my team , some very stubborn teammate said he didn't use his elder rifle over avenger because.... because...... ELDER RIFLE WAS LESS PRECISE!!! , I keep telling him he THINKS it's less precise because with elder you can see the shots striking the wall and you see where each shot lands , but actually elder rifle is DAMN THE SAME AS AVENGER ( without counting 20 less ratk requirement and being into a good set bonus ) , can anyone prove with ss or some kind of shit that THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE IN "PRECISION" between the same kind of weapons ? I keep telling him I tried with my lamda strauss which also has easy to see shoots but he isn't taking it..

Bellion
Mar 6, 2013, 01:13 PM
If I had an excuse to use Avenger instead of Elder Rifle, it would be for an aesthetic purpose. They should both be equally accurate.

UnLucky
Mar 6, 2013, 01:16 PM
I sincerely doubt that PSO2's weapons are so unique as to have varying bullet spread patterns

(PSO is rolling in its grave)

kabutozero
Mar 6, 2013, 01:17 PM
ya just forget it , people told me the man is really stubborn so he won't possibly either see screenshots or other definite proof , I knew I was right but I wanted to overprove it even when it's ridiculous that there is a difference like that not specified..

Someone close the topic

gigawuts
Mar 6, 2013, 01:17 PM
tell him you agree with him and that he should keep using the avenger into ultimate no matter what else he finds

the problem should eventually solve itself

Sorbik
Mar 6, 2013, 01:36 PM
I sincerely doubt that PSO2's weapons are so unique as to have varying bullet spread patterns

(PSO is rolling in its grave)

I don't know why this made me laugh but probably was because I shoot guns guns on a regular basis and I could see a conversation going something like. "So how are the accuracies for all these ranger weaps?" ..... "Dude.. it's a sega game. Ballistics don't exist here"

Bellion
Mar 6, 2013, 01:48 PM
I could see how this could go down.
Guy 1: Dude, congratz on Frozen Shooter!
Guy 2: Nope, still using Avenger.
Guy 1: But Frozen Shooter has 1300+ R-atk....
Guy 2: NOPE NOPE NOPE Avenger has a .8 recoil modifier and the Frozen Shooter has 1.5 recoil modifier, the amount of times it'll miss makes it worse!!

gigawuts
Mar 6, 2013, 01:49 PM
I could see how this could go down.
Guy 1: Dude, congratz on Frozen Shooter!
Guy 2: Nope, still using Avenger.
Guy 1: But Frozen Shooter has 1300+ R-atk....
Guy 2: NOPE NOPE NOPE Avenger has a .8 recoil modifier and the Frozen Shooter has 1.5 recoil modifier, the amount of times it'll miss makes it worse!!

And then you say "Well, I don't have an avenger, so mind trading me the frozen shooter?"

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 6, 2013, 06:41 PM
Don't Avenger and Elder have the same stats anyway?

Why does it matter?

UnLucky
Mar 6, 2013, 06:54 PM
Weapon Potenti- oh wait.

Other than the Elder set bonus, style, I s'pose.

kabutozero
Mar 7, 2013, 04:39 AM
potential ( only for rich people , don't consider it a good potential for me to waste more money ) , needs 20 less ratk to equip ( minor ) and also has a set bonus with the falz units

Rien
Mar 7, 2013, 04:41 AM
Once you start firing Sneak Shooter and Homo Emission and One Point and Glory Rain it doesn't really matter anymore, does it?

Alisha
Mar 7, 2013, 05:38 AM
i got an elder rifle on one of my 1st falz eq runs on vhard and was told i should cube it.

Rien
Mar 7, 2013, 06:11 AM
Well are you a gunner/ranger?

kabutozero
Mar 7, 2013, 06:59 AM
Once you start firing Sneak Shooter and Homo Emission and One Point and Glory Rain it doesn't really matter anymore, does it?

He thinks that precision also affects PA's too LOL poor man , he specifically saidthat with elder rifle sneak shooter wouldn't go where you aimed hahahah