PDA

View Full Version : So..Yeah the Vita version

Clodoveo
Mar 6, 2013, 01:21 PM
Hi guys, I am thinking about getting started on this game on the VITA
How is the vita version of this game?(Terms of graphics, contents, bosses) Is there a section for vita users in this game?

I am worried about having to start over if or when there is a western release, will most english users leave for western release?

Taigerr
Mar 6, 2013, 03:16 PM
You may be waiting a while..... Sega has gone quiet even on the PC version.... even if its finally announced many don't think it will actually come for a long long long time i.e. like maybe next year...

Shadowth117
Mar 6, 2013, 03:24 PM
Vita version has reasonable graphics overall and all content is the same between servers for the most part (certain story missions have been temporarily restricted to vita only and pc only). Since its on the same servers, you can play with PC people and such without issue on designated blocks. I would say that its more comfortable playing with a controller on a PC personally, but that's preference really. There's no real things that are just impossible to do on the Vita version as far as content goes.

As far as the western release, given Sega's past treatment of the PSO series there are going to be a lot of players sticking with the Japanese release, myself included. That said, there are definitely a lot who will leave regardless. I would recommend staying if you're even reasonably comfortable with the Japanese version simply because of my experiences with PSU.