PDA

View Full Version : HELP!! i am desperate right now.

Winniepinnie22
Mar 6, 2013, 02:19 PM
First things first. Hello my name is winnie and im from the netherlands and my english is horrible.

So 2 days ago i decided to finaly install PSO2 afther playing PSO/PSU/PSP

it took me over 24hours to download the damn patches. and now i downloaded it all i finally can open the game and enter my SEGA ID but something is wrong, its not working like all the guides are explaining.
Can some one please help me true communication voice or chat. like i said, im desperate right now.

i have that old PSO feeling and i want to play !

blace
Mar 6, 2013, 02:23 PM
Or alternatively you could show us or tell us what you're seeing in terms of errors and whatnot.

Winniepinnie22
Mar 6, 2013, 02:28 PM
I failed to authenticate the SEGA ID.
On the check or password SEGA ID,
Please try again and then reconnect it.

Rought google translate. but the account has been made though.
I made the account with date of birth/username/pw and the captcha that whas a hell then i recived a e-mail saying " SEGA ID acquisition procedure has been completed.
Thank you for using.

SEGA ID of customers is as follows.

SEGA ID: *************

※ This email is not stated on the security password.

★ Do not know SEGA ID
Do not know SEGA ID above, may have been registered incorrectly your email address.
Excuse me, please contact us from "Contact Us" below.

[Important] 1
I will not be able to use the service SEGA ID · If you forget the password.

[Important] 2
Please do not tell anyone absolutely and password SEGA ID.
It does not SEGA ID · Confirm the password from associated companies and SEGA.
If you receive a suspicious email, etc., please contact us from "Contact Us" below.

[Note]
Only for delivery, the mail is not possible to answer even if you reply.

[Contact Us]
"Administration page SEGA ID"
http://gw.sega.jp/gw/jp/p/index.html
Please contact me from the link "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page management. "

hmm, i did everything like the guide explained me to do.

Taigerr
Mar 6, 2013, 02:34 PM
Hi Winnie did you log into your sega id and register the sega id for PSO2? If not, log into your sega id via your pc and it will list all the avaliable sega games PSO2 should be on the list also use Kions google chrome tool as this helps by automatically translating the sega website to english and also there is a captcha tool built into the chrome extension it appears in the BODY of the translated page near the captcha window. Kions Chrome tool http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204778

Winniepinnie22
Mar 6, 2013, 02:36 PM
[I failed to authenticate the SEGA ID.
On the check or password SEGA ID,
Please try again and then reconnect it.

Rought google translate. but the account has been made though.
I made the account with date of birth/username/pw and the captcha that whas a hell then i recived a e-mail saying

" SEGA ID acquisition procedure has been completed.
Thank you for using.

SEGA ID of customers is as follows.

SEGA ID: *************

※ This email is not stated on the security password.

★ Do not know SEGA ID
Do not know SEGA ID above, may have been registered incorrectly your email address.
Excuse me, please contact us from "Contact Us" below.

[Important] 1
I will not be able to use the service SEGA ID · If you forget the password.

[Important] 2
Please do not tell anyone absolutely and password SEGA ID.
It does not SEGA ID · Confirm the password from associated companies and SEGA.
If you receive a suspicious email, etc., please contact us from "Contact Us" below.

[Note]
Only for delivery, the mail is not possible to answer even if you reply.

[Contact Us]
"Administration page SEGA ID"
http://gw.sega.jp/gw/jp/p/index.html
Please contact me from the link "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page management. "

hmm, i did everything like the guide explained me to do.

EDIT: and when i try to make a new account on the same E-mail it says its already in use with this message " E-mail address entered is already registered in the SEGA ID. "

Winniepinnie22
Mar 6, 2013, 02:50 PM
So i am trying to login on the Sega ID now, and i get this error " I failed to authenticate.
There is an error in the input."but the captcha is right, i know it for sure !

XbikXBd
Mar 6, 2013, 03:03 PM
So i am trying to login on the Sega ID now, and i get this error " I failed to authenticate.
There is an error in the input."but the captcha is right, i know it for sure !

no no you need to login into the main site on your PC and register your Sega ID.

Taigerr
Mar 6, 2013, 03:08 PM
Hi Winnie are you trying to access the Sega ID webpage from PC or Vita..... not the game but the Webpage.... you have to go to the webpage and login to you Sega ID using your PC and look for PSO2 from there.... its a 2 min process espcially if using Kions chrome extension...