PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 How do I get started?

Rune998
Mar 7, 2013, 03:01 PM
Hello all I apologize in advance if this information is available already elsewhere on the site. I know the game has been in open beta in Japan since last summer. Is this still the case or has the game gone retail over there. Since clearly the members of this forum by and large are English speaking how would I get started playing. My Japanese is weak but I'll play with a translation guide. Also has there been any news on when Beta testing for the US version is going to start for PC. I don't have a vita and think that playing this game on a portable system would not provide the experience I want to have.

The Walrus
Mar 7, 2013, 03:04 PM
Game has been final since the beginning of last summer.

Here's the registration guide. (http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-pre-open-beta-registration-guide/) There's an english patch but I can't directly link to it.

And no we have no idea when beta or anything for the US release is happening. Sega hasn't said shit since PAX.

Rune998
Mar 7, 2013, 03:07 PM
Thanks I found the sticky at the top of the forum. I haven't seen anything other that early 2013 and it's already March....

Link1275
Mar 7, 2013, 06:36 PM
You can find a link to the English patch on Bumped.org along with a variety of other guides though.

Rune998
Mar 9, 2013, 02:34 AM
Thanks again I've got a level 3 hunter going and having a great time so far. On ship 2 if anyone is looking for more English speaking players. rune998 is my screen name, and Kyra is my character.