PDA

View Full Version : regarding rare bosses

エミーゼル
Mar 8, 2013, 10:40 PM
quick question... what's the point of rare bosses such as Rogbelt and Bantha Ong/Donna (rare Rockbear/Fang Banthers)

I know Burn Draal does, but do all rare bosses have unique drops?

can a Rogbelt still drop a Rockbear drop? (like Vjaya) or in the case of Bantha Ong/Donna, Mehrennenka

and if so, do those rares have a higher rare drop rate from the rare versions of the boss?

EvilMag
Mar 8, 2013, 10:42 PM
It should. I had a Rogbelt drop me Rockbear fists before....

Zyrusticae
Mar 8, 2013, 10:52 PM
All rare bosses have unique drops - most particularly, many of them are the only source of certain 6* PA discs, and thus the only way to get level 11+ versions of those discs.

Shadowth117
Mar 8, 2013, 11:04 PM
This site's enemy list should give you a good idea of what gives what as far as those drops: http://cirnopedia.frostsabre.com/

Skyly HUmar
Mar 9, 2013, 02:25 AM
Yeah, rare bosses have a higher chance of dropping regular version's drops. And wb to the forum Emi boy!

Massamix3.0
Mar 9, 2013, 02:46 AM
Another question on this subject. I know they are rare, but I have yet to encounter one, though I have yet to unlock Very Hard difficulty. Do Rare Bosses only spawn at level 41+?

Sizustar
Mar 9, 2013, 03:38 AM
Another question on this subject. I know they are rare, but I have yet to encounter one, though I have yet to unlock Very Hard difficulty. Do Rare Bosses only spawn at level 41+?

Only in VH difficulity.

Rien
Mar 9, 2013, 05:19 AM
Only in VH difficulity.

And Advance quests.

Ce'Nedra
Mar 9, 2013, 06:19 AM
And Advance quests.

Those are VH ;o

Z-0
Mar 9, 2013, 08:38 AM
Not really, since you can't choose the difficulty. They're kind of their own thing.