PDA

View Full Version : My name... My name is...

DreamState83
Mar 9, 2013, 12:54 PM
Resurface

Rain danced across the lush green fields of Ragol, painting the sky a vivid mix of purple and blue. Lightning spilled from the swirling clouds above, preceded by a thunder so loud that not a single booma dared travel from it's safe haven.

Where am I?

The weight of her body felt as a sinow beat - one who's battery was in dire need of replacement.

A finger. Move a finger. A hand. An arm.

Limbs quaked and stumbled into position as her slender figure rose from the dense grass, flashes of light from the sky striking fire from her hair.

My glasses, where are my...

Thoughts and images rushed through her brain as flowing water, encapsulating every function in it's tow. A darkness. Muut Ditts Poumn. What were these images? Were the memories?, she wondered.

Pushing against torrential wind she wandered through the foliage of the jungle. Across her side the crackling and rushing of water could be heard. Stumbling towards the sound, her body screamed for reprieve. To her knees, she fell before the liquid mirror.

Peering into the lake, a beast of absolute horror stared back at her. The sight jolted her backwards for a moment.

Fal... Falz.

At that moment, her mind was bombarded by memories.

I... I died. Didn't I?, she puzzled. A dizziness fell over her, causing her frail body to crash aside the river. The world around her was pulled into a black void until nothing was left.

A Light in the Darkness

"I am the end of all things.", a voice in her head echoed.

"I am the destroyer."

She passively watched through her eyes as her body dashed forward, jetting a sword through the heart of a man.

A battle?

Three soldiers could be seen in the distance, preparing rifles. Bent on knee, they aimed directly at her.

"Do not fear them", the voice in her head boomed once again.

A rain of hot iron thrust through her body, blood spilling from each wound.

"Do not fear death", the voice insisted.

This should have killed me.

Her body took charge as she watched. Running towards the 3 armored figures at a speed she could not conceive. Swaying from side to side, dodging further waves of bullets. Her legs carried her to a nearby wall, traversing it as if it were land. In what seemed like a single tick of the clock, she swept across the three rangers leaving empty shells of bodies where they once stood.

"I am the destroyer", she said out loud.

"I am."

Entropy

"Hey, you awake yet?", a voice boomed from close by.

"I... I guess so.", she responded.

"It's not every day you find a pretty lady in the jungle, you know. How are you feeling?"

She slowly lifted her bruised stature out of bed.

"I think I'm okay.", she replied, "Where am I?"

The man's voice became louder as he walked into the room. Despite the scar across his face, he held a friendly look as he spoke.

"Where are you? Hah!", he laughed, "Most people don't come here unless they have a really good reason anymore.".

The man pointed towards a window of plastic.

"You are in the one and only Humara base camp, friend! I know the tent isn't much to look at, but it keeps us dry!"

"Us?", she asked

Smiling and scratching the back of his head, he replied, "Well now that you are awake I suppose we can do a proper introduction! My name is Gaza, and I'm the captain of the Humara front project! Delta and Roma are out collecting supplies, but they'll be glad to see you are awake. Well, as glad as robots can be, yeah? So, now that you know who I am, how about sharing who you are?"

An uneasy feeling crept over her. Who am I? she wondered. That dream... it couldn't be?

"I... I am...", she stuttered. "Ri... Rico. My name is Rico."

BIG OLAF
Mar 9, 2013, 01:11 PM
This should go in the Fan Works (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22) sub-forum.

DreamState83
Mar 9, 2013, 01:13 PM
This should go in the Fan Works (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22) sub-forum.

This place has a forum for every topic I guess ^_^

I'm too used to other forums where everything get's dumped in "general". It's 1:12pm and I haven't slept yet, so I doubt I'll even remember writing this >.>

/note to self: stop using internet and go to bed.