PDA

View Full Version : Possible to Un-link a PSN account from my character?

ZeroXRaven
Mar 9, 2013, 02:53 PM
I haven't spent any money on this character, but I have put over 100 hours into her and would just like to know if anyone knows if you can unlink an account from PSO2 from the Vita?

Reason i'm asking is I have the downloadable copy, but am ordering the physical copy soon. I would really like to use my US PSN account with all my games and saves :-?

blace
Mar 9, 2013, 02:57 PM
I recall someone mentioning that they couldn't use the Sega ID that was already linked to their Japanese PSN ID.

ZeroXRaven
Mar 9, 2013, 02:59 PM
I recall someone mentioning that they couldn't use the Sega ID that was already linked to their Japanese PSN ID.

Ah, that sucks, I wonder if there's any way to un-link it. I can't read Japanese so idunno what the menus say :P

blace
Mar 9, 2013, 03:04 PM
I think the only way to do so would be to contact Sega of Japan and/or Sony to unlink your accounts.

ZeroXRaven
Mar 9, 2013, 03:07 PM
I think the only way to do so would be to contact Sega of Japan and/or Sony to unlink your accounts.

Dang, and I'd more than likely HAVE to know Japanese i'd assume....Well, I guess i'll make another account. I miss my saves and games like Person 4, LBPv, MGS HD, Dynasty Warriors NXT, and my PSN games....so, it's killing me with how SONY set up the Vita with it's account system....it sucks.

Ryo
Mar 9, 2013, 08:45 PM
Dang, and I'd more than likely HAVE to know Japanese i'd assume....Well, I guess i'll make another account. I miss my saves and games like Person 4, LBPv, MGS HD, Dynasty Warriors NXT, and my PSN games....so, it's killing me with how SONY set up the Vita with it's account system....it sucks.

Can't be done. I emailed SEGA and they still wouldn't help me. I got a response back saying it could not be undone.

Daiyousei
Mar 9, 2013, 09:07 PM
You don't really have to lose everything, just use content manager and copy everything to your PC, then restore your Vita and whatever you need to do to switch accounts, you can always then restore back to your other accounts and transfer everything back to your Vita at a later occasion, so long as it's the same account you bought the games with. It's more hassle, but you keep your saves and data.

Ryo
Apr 4, 2013, 10:31 AM
Update:

Today SEGA reversed course on their decision and decided to unlink my accounts so I can relink to my US account. I figured you guys may be interested in this information. Here's the email they sent me:

平素は『ファンタシースターオンライン2』をご愛顧いただき
誠にありがとうございます。

担当のセガカスタマーサポートよりご案内しております。

お客様よりお問い合わせいただきました件につきまして、
検討いたしました結果、お客様のSEGA IDと
Sony Entertainment Network アカウントの
連携を一度だけ解除することといたしました。

お手数をおかけしますが、連携解除を希望される場合は
再度「その他のお問い合わせ」フォームから連携解除を
希望されるSEGA IDとPlayStation NetworkのオンラインID
を入力して、投稿していただけますようお願いいたします。