PDA

View Full Version : How to identify hackers in ur room?

suzaku0zero0
Mar 9, 2013, 11:04 PM
Recently I saw a person with full df armor and df rod, later in the map she had ruin charm..... Is this possible?

The focus of this thread is how to identify hackers in ur room, my friend got suspended cuz there was a hacker in his room.

Any ideas?

Shadowth117
Mar 9, 2013, 11:12 PM
Recently I saw a person with full df armor and df rod, later in the map she had ruin charm..... Is this possible?

The focus of this thread is how to identify hackers in ur room, my friend got suspended cuz there was a hacker in his room.

Any ideas?

I have both of these and can wield both of them. How? Class switching. Not that hard. And as for getting suspended for that, I doubt it.

Edit: Its not entirely impossible your friend got suspended or whatever for something unrelated to that unless he was specifically told that was why.

BIG OLAF
Mar 9, 2013, 11:13 PM
I have both of these and can wield both of them. How? Class switching. Not that hard. And as for getting suspended for that, I doubt it.

Switching classes without leaving the mission?

Unless it was the Ruin Gloam he saw, not Ruin Charm. Then that's all-class, so yeah.

Shadowth117
Mar 9, 2013, 11:17 PM
Switching classes without leaving the mission?

Unless it was the Ruin Gloam he saw, not Ruin Charm. Then that's all-class, so yeah.

That or a case of mistaken identity between two similar looking characters. And if it was over a long time its also possible the person decided to leave and rejoin to switch classes for whatever reason.

RedRaz0r
Mar 10, 2013, 12:04 AM
All that is server based, so it wouldn't be possible to do that unless they switched classes or it was the all class weapon or a different person. Not possible, even with hacks.

suzaku0zero0
Mar 10, 2013, 12:36 AM

Edit: Its not entirely impossible your friend got suspended or whatever for something unrelated to that unless he was specifically told that was why.

The person was in my party and he didnt leave the room, and it was ruin charm,not gloom

So idk how's possible

EvilMag
Mar 10, 2013, 01:09 AM
I've had that glitch before where I saw a friend of mine had Cannon Legacy on when he switched to his Hunter. He showed me pictures that he doesn't have it equipped. It's a bug.

Galax
Mar 10, 2013, 02:59 PM
^Like the MKB/BKB glitch in PSO1? Where if someone equips one of the bars - say MKB first - and then someone else pulls out a BKB, the BKB looks like MKB to everyone but the wielder?

EvilMag
Mar 10, 2013, 03:05 PM
Somewhat. Here's the image.
[spoiler-box]http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q585/EvilMag123/pso20130211_191907_001.pngKeep in mind in his screen he had it unequipped. He plays HU/RA on that character. I believe its a bug when you switch your subclass with your main class.[/spoiler-box]