PDA

View Full Version : can i ask?noon question?

ronsocute124
Mar 10, 2013, 11:15 AM
how did you guys make the picture on your screenshots characters down on your post?and edit it how?

Sara-hime
Mar 10, 2013, 11:25 AM
Which version are you using? PC or Vita. PC I'm not sure since I'm not familiar, but isn't there a screenshot function in-game or do you "Print Screen"?

As for Vita, Hold the PS button and Start. Then go to the Photos tab on the Vita home screen and click the album button on the lower right. Now go to "Screenshot" and shots from this game will be under the "ファンタシースターオンライン2" section. Then you can email them to yourself, download to your computer and edit them in your favorite photo editing program. ^___^

ronsocute124
Mar 10, 2013, 11:28 AM
Which version are you using? PC or Vita. PC I'm not sure since I'm not familiar, but isn't there a screenshot function in-game or do you "Print Screen"?

As for Vita, Hold the PS button and Start. Then go to the Photos tab on the Vita home screen and click the album button on the lower right. Now go to "Screenshot" and shots from this game will be under the "ファンタシースターオンライン2" section. Then you can email them to yourself, download to your computer and edit them in your favorite photo editing program. ^___^

i dont playing it right now but im planning to get ps vita gamecard hahaha its ok if its japanese i have to use to it and there's so many guides on this forum that i can i ask for,yeah i know its ps button and start hahaha so are playing your pso2 on your ps vita?