PDA

View Full Version : Help with characters

Fellez
Mar 10, 2013, 02:17 PM
I have a problem with chosing character... i wonderd if someone could give me advice. I already have
HUmar Lv.30 Skyly
RAmarl Lv.26 Purplenum
FOnewearl Lv.18 Pinkal
RAcaseal Lv.20 Viridia
I know that they are not so high lv. I was wondering about a good character and a good id or if sould use my old characters. If someone would help me I would get really happy cuz I really like PSO and my old characters got deleted, a HUmar that really sucked and then I had a RAcaseal that had Whitill...

Crazyleo
Mar 10, 2013, 04:06 PM
When it comes to making a new character; it all depends on your play style.

As for Section IDs; that depends on what you want to find. Of course; having a good character/ID synergy is highly recommend, but not necessary.

But one good idea for an ID is Red. This section primarily concentrates on non-weapon equipment (armors/units)

Dongra
Mar 10, 2013, 05:18 PM
I'm going to assume he is playing on Gamecube and not on a private server.
Good hunter classes you could play: Hucast.
Good ranger classes you could play: Anything that isn't Racaseal.
Good force classes you could play: Anything that isn't Fomarl.
The Ramarl you already have has a great ID on her.

Fellez
Mar 11, 2013, 01:22 AM
I mabye plan on useing a HUcast redia but i mabye want to use a HUcaseal or a HUnewearl but i don't really know which ID should use mabye Oran or Bluefull

Crazyleo
Mar 11, 2013, 03:45 AM
I do know that Oran is the section that primarily drops dagger types whereas Blueful drops partisans. Since you have a FO type, there are some weapons that FO types can use as well as hunters.

Kaylajade55
Mar 11, 2013, 07:22 PM
my names kayla and i know this is dumb but it wont let me play like how do i download this game

Crazyleo
Mar 11, 2013, 07:37 PM
If you're thinking of playing Blue Burst; the answer is we can't answer that question directly.

All I can say is that Google will help you.

JCGamer
Mar 13, 2013, 01:53 PM
^^ its all depend on what your looking for too . in pso in general there is no best characters or best id. the game is known for best weapon & armor aswell as high stat depending what classes your going to be and because the game is base on grinding lvl and farming for item you have to fine what suit you best. if you like being a melee go with hunter and if your type of a person want be more advance then go for a force class because they are known for 5 combination of playing style like tech/melee, range/melee all out teching power or plain support. or you be can a ranger there know for 2 type of playing depend if u choose android or human the android there for there massive power and range this because they cant use tech mind other thing and for the human there bit balance need bit of both power and dex.

:D okay as for me I don't like being a hunter cause I don't like BE up and close with the monster or boss when I fight them so I like being a ranger RAcast. I want to keep my distant and do powerful hits because that my playing style. BUT when come to ID . what I do is I focus on make 4 color that be BLUEFUL, GREENHILL, PURPLENUM , ORAN because these Section ID I use to hunt the melee weapon and range weapons I want to go find.

Fellez going to give you my advice to you all classes are good all and depend what class u really like there is no best character like I said before its your choose really. and look and see what happen on the characters & class u spend on doing more than other classes. if u see your self spending to mush time one class than the other that show right there that class your style because how mush you enjoying your with that one main class. but also is always good to have variety :-D