PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone live stream PSO2? (question)

Googlebonker
Mar 11, 2013, 01:02 PM
How do you keep people from seeing your passwords and other information on your screen?

Kondibon
Mar 11, 2013, 01:04 PM
I don't even livestream pso2, but I would assume the best bet would be to not start streaming until you're already logged on.

Also they wouldn't be able to see your password anyway since it turns into ********* that's kinda the point.

Googlebonker
Mar 11, 2013, 02:04 PM
Now that I know your password is ************ ; I will commence taking of your account in a minute or two.

lol But what about if I wanted to switch accounts and continue to live stream?

yoshiblue
Mar 11, 2013, 02:06 PM
Would it possible to pause it, switch accounts, and then unpause?

Googlebonker
Mar 11, 2013, 02:20 PM
Would it possible to pause it, switch accounts, and then unpause?

I dunno. :3 I haven't ever done live streaming before. Does it work like that?

For some reason, I'm thinking once a live feed ends you have to reload or load another page. lol

Suz
Mar 11, 2013, 02:46 PM
I stream pso2 commonly. Usually your streaming program allows you to switch screens or "scenes" Or just by turning your video feed off for a bit. It's pretty easy.

Kondibon
Mar 11, 2013, 02:48 PM
I stream pso2 commonly. Usually your streaming program allows you to switch screens or "scenes" Or just by turning your video feed off for a bit. It's pretty easy.

What he said. I haven't streamed PSO2 specifically before, but I have used livestream and you can in fact turn the screen off without stopping the recording.

Googlebonker
Mar 11, 2013, 02:54 PM
Oh! Thank you! : D