PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP!!

zerolegends
Mar 11, 2013, 01:05 PM
Hey Guys... for some reason i tried Logging onto my account on Ship 6 and its prompting me to get an activation key... now this isnt my first rodeo as a matter of fact i have a lv 50 HU and lv 49 Fighter.... SO what gives? Am i banned? Or did the ships change?

the_happypanda
Mar 11, 2013, 01:08 PM
same thing happened to me just go to your email and the key should be there.

RedRaz0r
Mar 11, 2013, 01:11 PM
Next time, look around a bit. This has been answered many times already.

But yeah, either you logged in from another location or your ip address changed, so you have to check your email to get that key. Its just additional security on your account.

Zenobia
Mar 11, 2013, 01:16 PM
Next time, look around a bit. This has been answered many times already.

But yeah, either you logged in from another location or your ip address changed, so you have to check your email to get that key. Its just additional security on your account.

^This if your logging in from another area(using wireless no doubt) then yeah they will ask as the wireless isn't the same IP address u logged on with before the same thing also if you logging on from a diff comp or laptop.

zerolegends
Mar 11, 2013, 01:17 PM
Oh i see i know what happend... But i think i deleted that key... is there a way to get a new 1?

Zenobia
Mar 11, 2013, 01:30 PM
Oh i see i know what happend... But i think i deleted that key... is there a way to get a new 1?

Try logging again on that same one you got the activation key on should send you another one OR do it on another comp and just simply get the code again.

Alenoir
Mar 11, 2013, 03:20 PM
One of the buttons on that screen reissues the token. I forgot which button though.

zerolegends
Apr 2, 2013, 03:15 AM
sorry for bringing back this old topic but this happend again when i switched my computer... i dont know how i got it to work again but the first time... i just waited a couple of days and just logged on and it worked fine... now that i have a new computer its not letting me log on again and ive tried sending the Key to my email and it never shows up for some reason... someone please help @_@..

Meji
Apr 2, 2013, 04:06 AM
Have you checked your junk mail?

blace
Apr 2, 2013, 04:12 AM
This only happens when the play environment is changed, in your case switching computers.

Check the email you registered with, for an email with the address as [email protected] or [email protected]. It's a security measure to ensure that you are the one that owns the account in question.

Keep in mind that you'll need to do this for each time you use a computer that isn't recognized as your 'main' computer for the game.

zerolegends
Apr 2, 2013, 04:26 AM
Guys... ive checked everything! and i tried doing this on my other account and i got the mssg... only difference was that one account was registed in AIM and my other is registered in Yahoo...

Maronji
Apr 2, 2013, 05:28 AM
Some players have reported that they never receive the verification e-mails with an AOL-affiliated e-mail address.

The only known fix at this time is to change the e-mail associated with your account to something else on another e-mail service (like Gmail).

Shinamori
Apr 2, 2013, 08:10 AM
Check your Trash. Unless you dumped it already. If you login in your account on the player site, you might be able to get a new key.

Nakuri
Apr 2, 2013, 09:48 AM
I had the same problem. I had a GMX-Email (german service I think) and didn't receive the verification email. I was troubled, but I just made a yahoo.co.jp Email and changed the email adress of my Sega ID Account and it was there within seconds.

zerolegends
Apr 2, 2013, 12:39 PM
okay i tried getting to my account page and i typed in all my account stuff and tried the gatch but it keeps saying

"I failed to authenticate.
There is an error in the input."

is it my gatchpa? o.o...

Chik'Tikka
Apr 2, 2013, 12:45 PM
okay i tried getting to my account page and i typed in all my account stuff and tried the gatch but it keeps saying

"I failed to authenticate.
There is an error in the input."

is it my gatchpa? o.o...

lol, gatchpa+^_^+ possibly, remember your Sega ID is all lower case too+^_^+

zerolegends
Apr 2, 2013, 12:51 PM
lol, gatchpa+^_^+ possibly, remember your Sega ID is all lower case too+^_^+

Sorry if i misspelled it but this is frustrating the heck out of me... it seems like everything i type in is wrong ...

edit: okay guys... i finally logged on and its still giving me shit for it... like i pressed the Edit information part and then it leads me to this other page where i have to type in my name and other stuff and then it gives me this mssg...

I failed to authenticate.
There is an error in the input.

what the helll... fken sega im getting reaaaal tired of their shit...

zerolegends
Apr 4, 2013, 01:20 AM
so i guess theres no way around the Sega ID mangement page... i dont remember the information i put... so am i doomed never to play pso2 ever again...ive come to far...

ashley50
Apr 4, 2013, 01:39 AM
so i guess theres no way around the Sega ID mangement page... i dont remember the information i put... so am i doomed never to play pso2 ever again...ive come to far...
Either wait for the "Local" version or start over.

You choose.