PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion before I buy.

helel8012
Mar 11, 2013, 04:38 PM
Hello,

I have been a very big fan of the phantasy star franchise since pso episode 1&2 and has been my favorite series since i have first played the game in 2004. I love the endless grinding with amazing character customization. But, right now I'm very torn about pso2... it looks amazing and i was beyond psyched when i found out about the game in 2012. I have read it will be releasing for the vita,I was pumped because i don't have a computer that can run it and I loved psp2 the most out of all of them. The portability, multiplayer, and extensive character creation. Psp broke, and got a vita for christmas looking forward to a few games, especially pso2. No news on its release to this day and it is making me upset. I read the Japanese game is not region locked and i really don't wanna go through the hassel of switching back and forth between psns. So I was considering paying 50-70 dollars to buy the physical copy, but it is expensive and in JAPANESE. I cannot read a lick of japanese. So I was wondering if it was worth it, and if the community will help guide me through the game? Is there a high possiblity of the u.s. release? Thanks for your time and im open to all suggestions :D

Fishboy-G5x
Mar 12, 2013, 04:36 PM
There are extensive guides for the non-Japanese speakers, such as myself. I bought the Vita cart for convenience - no Japanese PSN account needed as with the download, but you pay for that convenience. I've been playing since PSO DC in 2000, and not since then have I found anything even close, until PSO2, which is excellent.

There's so little news around a US/ EU release that I'm really pleased I've imported. If it does finally get a translated release, I'll look forward to starting from scratch again!

Posted from Pso-world.com App for Android

helel8012
Mar 12, 2013, 11:41 PM
Wow really really looking forward to playing it then! Just made a sega I'd. Pain in the butt that capta was on my android but I managed lol ^^;