PDA

View Full Version : Unintentional finds

~Aya~
Mar 11, 2013, 06:36 PM
Don't you love it when you are doing a run and you end up finding some rare that you're not looking for or even know anything about for that matter?

Dafuq is a Burn Spada and why would my FO want one? How bout that Psycho wand? Sure wish I could find one of those on accident...

I find rares for every class except FO. How about you?

Zyrusticae
Mar 11, 2013, 06:42 PM
I've gotten two elder rifles and a latria rain, and I don't even play ranger (much).

Fortunately, I HAVE gotten an elder rod, but that's about it as far as relevant drops go. My poor hunter has yet to find anything good - not even a ruin charm!

Gardios
Mar 11, 2013, 06:45 PM
My rare findings are limited to Vraorets and Talis Legacies. I found a Vraoret some other time and just recently I also got a Vraoret.

Xaeris
Mar 11, 2013, 06:48 PM
With the latest emergency mission, I've found an Assassin Claw and an Avenger. The funny thing is that when I found the Assassin Claw, I was expecting it to be a Razrail and just teked it with EXP Boost and a whatever element. Came out 47 Light. And the Avenger, well, I already have a Holy Ray, so, meh.

~Aya~
Mar 11, 2013, 06:57 PM
With the latest emergency mission, I've found an Assassin Claw and an Avenger. The funny thing is that when I found the Assassin Claw, I was expecting it to be a Razrail and just teked it with EXP Boost and a whatever element. Came out 47 Light. And the Avenger, well, I already have a Holy Ray, so, meh.

Right? I found a Yasminkov 9000M awhile back too.. all just gathering dust. I just tekk everything with Lucky rise.. huehuehue.

Agitated_AT
Mar 11, 2013, 06:58 PM
Everyoen should play like that.

I imagine consciously hunting for rares may be like the most boring way you could play this game. It doesn't help that the rares aren't that special beside their looks. In PSO1 a rare could help a great deal in easing up areas with their superior ATP and special move, so that made them have a lot more merits to them.

gigawuts
Mar 11, 2013, 06:59 PM
The maisen I found and easiliy +10'd motivated me to play force and then techer so much while looking for a demo comet that I capped both classes (50 at the time) with basically nothing but gwana runs - from the upper and lower 30's, respectively.

Then the same happened with the latria rain I found and easily +10'd.

All I want is good melee weapons, video game. Why?

UnLucky
Mar 11, 2013, 07:01 PM
Or you could pay real cash money to enable free trading with other premium players

ShinMaruku
Mar 11, 2013, 07:05 PM
I keep getting rare fighter weapons. However I am a force fighter and if it's all class I will abuse them.

BIG OLAF
Mar 11, 2013, 07:07 PM
My Demolition Comet and Blade Dance were completely unintentional. I didn't even know the Blade Dance was a thing until I tekked it.

~Aya~
Mar 11, 2013, 07:12 PM
My Demolition Comet and Blade Dance were completely unintentional. I didn't even know the Blade Dance was a thing until I tekked it.

I found that last part cute. Lmao.

Blackheart521
Mar 11, 2013, 07:16 PM
In the past week since I just got into playing on VH I found Wolgah Hands while just helping someone unlock Ruins Free Field and then an Avenger While doing a White Day EQ, probably was my second or 3rd Crys Draal I've ever fought so was a nice surprise ^^;

hackhunter
Mar 11, 2013, 07:28 PM
its easier for a "trainer user (haxor leecher)" like Aya to get rares, or maybe his haxors friends helped him or RNG just being as random as always , not sure if getting a rare acting against the Terms of Use should be legit.

Dnd
Mar 11, 2013, 07:31 PM
7 weeks since my last 10* rare (gigas spinners) - excluding units/pico hammer (because lol rare ._.). About 340 hours poured into the game (Not all in very hard, i admit), 6 150% rare drop tickets and 3 250% rare drop tickets. And i get this, without any ticket boosts, from vol dragon in cave AQ +5 risk about 4-5 days ago... talk about Unintentional find heh
[SPOILER-BOX]http://imageshack.us/a/img96/5128/teeheefp.jpg
[/SPOILER-BOX]

The Walrus
Mar 11, 2013, 07:31 PM
its easier for a "trainer user (haxor leecher)" like Aya to get rares, or maybe his haxors friends helped him or RNG just being as random as always , not sure if getting a rare acting against the Terms of Use should be legit.

Oh hey you're back with another stupid post.

Shadowth117
Mar 11, 2013, 07:38 PM
7 weeks since my last 10* rare (gigas spinners) - excluding units/pico hammer (because lol rare ._.). About 340 hours poured into the game (Not all in very hard, i admit), 6 150% rare drop tickets and 3 250% rare drop tickets. And i get this, without any ticket boosts, from vol dragon in cave AQ +5 risk about 4-5 days ago... talk about Unintentional find heh
[SPOILER-BOX]http://imageshack.us/a/img96/5128/teeheefp.jpg
[/SPOILER-BOX]

The amount of dexterity required to use that must make your MAG cry. Considering that the pyroxene one is available, using that one seems kinda pointless if you have a pure Tatk MAG.

Insane food dish
Mar 11, 2013, 07:40 PM
My 10 star collection falls into this category because they all dropped for my Force. Still waiting for at least one Tech related 10 star:(

Elder Rifle
Elder Knuckles
Belk Welcker
Vraolet Zero
Vardha set
Ragne set

Zipzo
Mar 11, 2013, 07:41 PM
5 Elder weapons that are *not* Elyson :(

~Aya~
Mar 11, 2013, 07:44 PM

Do I move up from hax0r leecher to hax0r pro if I find Psycho wand? I so would like to stop paying sega to help me find my rares.

I actually paid for the 150% boosts.. twice.. no more. :-D

SallySalSal
Mar 11, 2013, 08:11 PM
Gwana Daggers, Noise Blower, Mahu, Madam's Umbrella, Elder Fist, Elder Rod, 2x Lambda Failnaughts, and 2x Belk Welk all as GU/RA.

Crystal_Shard
Mar 11, 2013, 08:18 PM
To date, my Force character has found:

3 Tig Ridols
3 Ridultivs
My first Elder Rare was a Elder Rifle, in my first Falz no less
1 Ishurai
That rare mechgun from Wyndira
I just found a Tourmalinka

My Force specific rares have so far been 1 Claritas Visas and just yesterday, 1 Milky Twinkle.

The Arks must have a very aggressive career counseling faction that tries to force their members into completely different career paths than their chosen one. orz

blackstar
Mar 11, 2013, 08:22 PM
First 10* anything was a couple of Vardha units (ok, cool). Then I find a Ruin Charm (sweet!).

Not cool and not sweet... Not for a frickin' Force.

~Aya~
Mar 11, 2013, 08:28 PM
To date, my Force character has found:

3 Tig Ridols
3 Ridultivs
My first Elder Rare was a Elder Rifle, in my first Falz no less
1 Ishurai
That rare mechgun from Wyndira
I just found a Tourmalinka

My Force specific rares have so far been 1 Claritas Visas and just yesterday, 1 Milky Twinkle.

The Arks must have a very aggressive career counseling faction that tries to force their members into completely different career paths than their chosen one. orz

I can believe that.. a lot of people have found some very nice rares and many of them at that.. I seem to find a million trash rares ●eyes red weapons● as well as finding just a handful of ultra rare. I guess I can still count myself lucky for what decent rares that I have been able to get my hands on...

I will probably find strictly FO rares when I go to level my Fighter.

Bellion
Mar 11, 2013, 08:28 PM
37/38 of my 10*s not including Pico Hammers. My Demonic Fork is literally the only 10* weapon that I've hunted for and got it. Everything else just dropped while doing random stuff like COs and stuff. Second item I've tried hunting for was the Mizer Bullet and got like 5 Belks instead that I'd rather give away. ;_;

Dnd
Mar 11, 2013, 08:30 PM
The amount of dexterity required to use that must make your MAG cry. Considering that the pyroxene one is available, using that one seems kinda pointless if you have a pure Tatk MAG.

I guess you pay for that fact because of it being all-class, im only 4 fo levels away from being able to equip it with my melee mag (53 dex, because no idea wtf i was doing) as a Fi/Fo (55/35) so cant wait to have some fun with it properly

Crystal_Shard
Mar 11, 2013, 08:32 PM
Oddly enough, my hunter has no such problems. I've found a Gigas Spinner, which is at least relevant to his class. Remains to be seen if he'll ever find a Ruins Charm or something better though.

Link1275
Mar 11, 2013, 10:01 PM
I found a Tigredor back during when it was the best on my first character, which was a force. Then just recently I found a Failnaught(Falz drop), which I will use soon. I still haven't used that Tigredor and never will. I probably have a few other things just sitting in my storage, though those are the most notable ones.

supersonix9
Mar 11, 2013, 10:03 PM
holy ray. was doing forest AQ hoping for either mehren nenka or vjaya.

Reiketsu
Mar 11, 2013, 11:33 PM
I don't actively hunt for any rares, because I know it would only frustrate me like so many other people... I just play and see what I find without expecting anything. So everything I find is basically 'unintentional'.
Most of it is junk obviously (I got like two complete Quartz Unit sets today from the White Day EQ, lol), however the good rares I found so far were stuff I could actually use like Karakasa Jikomi, Elder Rifle and Ruin Charm.
The only 10* I found so far I had no use for was an Elder Rod and I turned it into grinders. Which I now regret with 10* trading coming soon... u_u"

Aeris
Mar 11, 2013, 11:46 PM
Gwanah Double, Magical Wand, Gravel Core, Old Device, Wolgah Hands, Latria Rain are rares that i am not really looking for though i ended up getting them, some are them i might use, still hunting Avenger and Mizer Bullet or Zexia Bullet which i most highly want atm.

ZeGoose
Mar 11, 2013, 11:54 PM
This fighter was real mad at me for getting the 10* D saber from Fang Banther, but I think my lack of excitement is the maddening part. Force here.

Ezodagrom
Mar 11, 2013, 11:57 PM
I don't actively hunt for any rares, because I know it would only frustrate me like so many other people... I just play and see what I find without expecting anything. So everything I find is basically 'unintentional'.
Same thing here. ^^
The good rares I've found so far were 2 Elder Rods, a Lambda Aristin (1 day before the AQs were released...) and a Noise Blower.
Oh, and the 9* Lambda partisan and twin dagger that drop from Dark Falz Elder (they're so cheap in the player shops that I wasn't sure if I should even mention them here). ^^;

Stormwalker
Mar 12, 2013, 12:57 AM
The maisen I found and easiliy +10'd motivated me to play force and then techer so much while looking for a demo comet that I capped both classes (50 at the time) with basically nothing but gwana runs - from the upper and lower 30's, respectively.

Then the same happened with the latria rain I found and easily +10'd.

All I want is good melee weapons, video game. Why?

I feel this pain.

In the last week I have replaced my entire RA armament. New gunslash (Vraeolet Zero), rifle (Avenger), and launcher (A demon possessed Plosion that took 950 grinders, 16 5% boosters, and 16 risk -1's to +10). None of this was I actually hunting. But I still have yet to find the Stag Cutlery I have been aggressively chasing since day 1 VHard was in the game.

I have 3 characters with 40+Fighter and Hunter, and two of those have both classes over 50. But all I ever find are shooting weapons. With the exception of the Yasminkov, I haven't gone hunting for any of them, either (I did hunt long and hard for that, though... to this day my only successful hunt). I ended up unlocking and element grinding a Lambda Failnaught just because I can't find anything better no matter how long or hard I look.

Hell, it was a random Lambda Radiegle drop while levelling Hunter in Ruins that got me to try Ranger (for the purpose of unlocking Gunner) to begin with. Sure, I ended up liking Gunner (Ranger, not so much), but I really want that Double Saber. Stag, Gwanadouble, Merehnenka, Ebony Nyoibou, Jinrai... hell, if we are really getting an upgrade for Noise Blower I'll even take that. Half of those probably aren't even better than my 50 Lightning 9*, but they all look better.

This is lliterally the only thing I really want in the game right now... and I grow increasingly convincec I will. ever get it.

Aquayoshi
Mar 12, 2013, 01:01 AM
My rarest find so far was completely unintentional, and for a class that I haven't even unlocked yet...

See here: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2930755#post2930755

ZER0 DX
Mar 12, 2013, 01:51 AM
Finding anything that's a 10 star in general would be a nice unintentional find for me. The only one I have ever found was an Elder Fist and I don't even use fists.

Think I'm stuck rocking the 9* player shop weapons for a while.

Darki
Mar 12, 2013, 01:54 AM
Just yesterday I found an Assassin Dagger while doing the White Day EM. Funny because even though I use WLs, I don't even have the stats to use that one because my mag is focused for FO/HU and all I need is my Lambda Hyperion.

I suppose I'll save it for when we can sell them.

_Nue
Mar 12, 2013, 02:06 AM
2 noise blowers, 1 Latria Rain, 1 Lambda Tigredor (this made me a millionaire. Sold it when it was 12mil, now it's 1mil). Intentional, Maisen.

Zenobia
Mar 12, 2013, 03:16 AM
Second to last strongest Gunslash...now if only Ragy Rare turtle would just fork his ovah i would be satisfied....my gunslash collection would be complete<3

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i48.tinypic.com/2itsyyp.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Macman
Mar 12, 2013, 03:34 AM
My main class: Ranger/Gunner

My non-proxyne 10*s (in loose chronological order):
Windy Shaft
Elder Fist
Elder Rifle
Mizer Bullet
Vraolet Zero
Elder Fist
Plosion

Not one of those drops were intentional.
I'd say I've been rather lucky, but then again I have over 1600 hours clocked. ._.

Goukezitsu
Mar 12, 2013, 03:48 AM
3 Umballa Rods, 3 latria rains while hunting Ruins Charm (I got it several months later)
1 Demonic Fork (off the 1st gilnach I ever killed / 1st v hard enemy i ever killed)
4 Elder Rods, 1 Elder Rifle, 2 Falz Armor (Hunting elder fist and still havent gotten one)
1 Magical Piece, 1 Mahu (literally asked what dropped from de mammoth and 2 mammoths later i got it)
1 Mizer Claw (hunting bkb but im okay with this)

I was exclusively hunter fighter for a while but then I got so many ranger weapons I leveled gunner ranger just to use em haha, but I think the game wants me to be a force.

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 12, 2013, 05:51 AM
The only rare weapons I've found that I actually wanted were Umblla Stick, Windy Shaft(lol) and Divine Tsukiyomi, but I didn't find them while hunting them, the just kinda fell into my lap.

Only rare armor I got that I wanted was Schlacht.

Since then I've also gotten 2 Latria Rains, 3 Elder Rifles, 2 Elder Rods, 2 Elder Fists, a Stag Cutlary, 4 Magical Wands, a Diabolic Gauntlet, countless 9* weapons (many of which I shouldn't have sold knowing what I know now), Mizer Claw, Vraolet Zero(newest), Liewen Book, 2 full Schalcht sets(and countless partial sets), 5 Full Ragne Sets(and more extras), 4 Vardha Sets (and even more extras).

Hunted Demo for weeks.

Gave up on Holy Ray

No hope for P Wand or Flame Visit.

I've found that when you really couldn't give a shit about something, that's when it drops. And I don't mean "oh tee hee if it drops it drops" I mean to the point that you forgot it was even in the game.

I remember how desperately I wanted a Ridultiv when it first came out. After 3 weeks I gave up and just bought it. 3 days later it dropped and since then I've gotten 10 more from vhard ruins and not a single Lambda Radiegle. Bought one for 600k. 2 days later they announced the new spell stone stuff. Bought an Ishurai. A week later, I got it from a random hard MPA I was running on my lowbie cast.

Best way to get rares, man. If you dont want it, it will fall in your lap.

Sayara
Mar 12, 2013, 05:58 AM
Oh sup stag? Didn't know I wanted you or not.
Can i just put a cloth over your 2nd head and make you madams umbrella?

BlueCast Boy
Mar 12, 2013, 06:45 AM
Well on the new EQ I got a Blue Crane that I wanted back at december which looks good to me :]
But in past, On free Exploration Ruins Zesh gave me an untekk Double Saber which is Fossiltrix when i tekked it also got some Wolga Knuckles even I'm not using Knuckles.

Shinamori
Mar 12, 2013, 07:13 AM
I found a Red Processor while doing normal TA.

Z-0
Mar 12, 2013, 07:52 AM
Everything.

Except stuff always drops too late for me.

"I'll just upgrade to the first 10* launcher I find after Kilda" - Red weapons come out, I give a Red Launcher 50 element, affix it and +10 it, and then I find SSPN and Cannon Legacy. woot. Don't feel like paying to upgrade them especially with new quests coming out tomorrowz.

etc.

Railkune
Mar 12, 2013, 07:55 AM
Only rare I keep getting is a Mace of Adaman from Falz Elder. Honestly it's not like I even pay attention to rares when fighting the big guy. I just like the experience, the meseta, and the stones he drops so I can get my long sought after Fossil Victor.

Angry_Ryudo
Mar 12, 2013, 08:39 AM
I accidentally a Latria Rain, and a Lambda Radiegul, which I could sell well (months later I got the pyroxene machinegun and made it +6, mwahahahha).

Coatl
Mar 12, 2013, 08:57 AM
Found the Procyon (2nd worst *10 launcher in the game, 26 ice element LOL) in the white day EQ yesterday.
Good thing I already had cannon legacy at +10 32 Light or I'd be seriously upset. ._.

My friend tells me to be grateful for what *10s you get, because there are many people (him included) who have terrible luck with *10s. But it's hard to be grateful for things that are completely purposeless.

~Aya~
Mar 12, 2013, 09:21 AM
New EQ provided a lot of rare drops today.. only problem was that i'm a FO and i'm spamming heals/buffs/dmg on 12 people whom are running around like chickens with theirs heads cut off during a giant Cross Burst. I counted like 3 or more rares that I didn't get to pick up by the time we timed out. FML~

Ce'Nedra
Mar 12, 2013, 09:31 AM
So far all my 10* are unintenrional and nothing that I really want has dropped me yet (Blade Dance, Ruins Charm, Partisan of Lightning/Jinrai).

It's kinda sadding me and even to the point I get mad and annoyed at this games shitty RNG when I see a friend or team mate get what I want and they don't even have a use for it or want it. I just hope I can trade for some of my wants with the upcoming 10* trading because I will never find them myself anyway.

My 10* list so far as far I can recall

Found as HU main char:

2x Latria Rain
1x Elder Rifle
1x Umbra Rod
1x Giga Spinner

Found as GU Alt char:

1x Elder Fist
1x Vraolet Zero

Not counting PicoPico Hammers and this is all I can remember that I found out of my head. I kinda regret cubing that 2nd Latria Rifle and PicoPico Hammers now with 10* trading coming up though.

Zenobia
Mar 12, 2013, 11:09 AM

Yo neg 1 ass needs a kicking and im giving more teabags den lipton leech mah balls bitch if i had any<3

Daiyousei
Mar 12, 2013, 11:35 AM
It's how the game works, it drops stuff for classes you are not currently playing so you'll have motivation to play your lower level classes and so lower level players have someone to party with.

I play GU/RA a lot, with Elder Rifle being the only 10 star ranger/gunner related 10 star rare I have, everything else I have for Force/Techer/Fighter/Hunter.

Railkune
Mar 12, 2013, 11:36 AM
Yo neg 1 ass needs a kicking and im giving more teabags den lipton leech mah balls bitch if i had any<3

I lol'd. So hard. The amount of no here is just...

DoubleZero
Mar 12, 2013, 12:55 PM
It's how the game works, it drops stuff for classes you are not currently playing so you'll have motivation to play your lower level classes and so lower level players have someone to party with.

I play GU/RA a lot, with Elder Rifle being the only 10 star ranger/gunner related 10 star rare I have, everything else I have for Force/Techer/Fighter/Hunter.

The game also seems to 'feel' how bad you want something, and slide the drop rates out of favor with it. I've been hunting for Gigas Spinners for weeks without a single hit, but I've found a Latria Rain, all three Ragne units and Ridultivs out the wazoo. Seeing all these people who have them and don't want them makes me sad. lol

TehblackUchiha
Mar 12, 2013, 01:16 PM
lmfao everything i get is unintentional , as soon as i stop caring about it i usually get it.

Blade dance (wasn't hunting for it but still wanted it)
ruin charm
sspn
elder rod
elder rifle
maisen
and plenty of others

But i think this game reads what your lowest class type is and gives you the rares for that class because i usually always play fighter and i used to get drops for force and techer all the time. My Force and techer are at 40 now and all i get are ranger drops (RA 40 Gu 28 ). When will they give me a rare Double saber :x

supersonix9
Mar 12, 2013, 01:55 PM
god dam aqua, freaking draal volg. even beats my holy ray

~Aya~
Mar 12, 2013, 02:48 PM
yall cray

Railkune
Mar 12, 2013, 03:08 PM
god dam aqua, freaking draal volg. even beats my holy ray

Guess it's time to get a new weapon...

BIG OLAF
Mar 12, 2013, 04:28 PM
I dunno if this was brought up yet, but didn't SEGA say they're going to make it easier to find drops your current class can actually use? That would get rid of at least a little bit of the "oh god DAMN it, another force weapon" shit.

Scotty T
Mar 12, 2013, 04:32 PM
Imperial pick, but I aint using that junk. Lambda patty lumeria ftw

Z-0
Mar 12, 2013, 04:32 PM
Something about Rare Drop <weapon> was datamined by Agrajag:

EDIT: The following skills have been added to the skill lists: FuryStanceCombo (HU), KillingBonus (RA?), PhotonFlareAfterBurst (FO), PPSlayer (FI?), PerfectKeeper (GU?), TerritoryBurstAdvance (TE). Each class also has a "RareBoost" for each weapon they can use, and a Rare10(classname) and Rare11(classname).

SEGA never said anything like that though, so this is supposed to be SEEKRET, SHHHH.

gigawuts
Mar 12, 2013, 07:32 PM
Yeah, nothing confirmed but it was suggested in the datamined stuff.

It's been a big want for a while, and after doing some 3 melee 1 ranger AQ's and still pulling 18+ stones per run I'm satisfied with a melee team's ability to go farming. It won't be remotely as many kills (lol 30 stones from one run with 3 forces), but eh as long as you get 10 you're fine.

I'd much rather be able to select the class or even specific weapon I want a boosted rate for (maybe an entire class' selection gets a 50% bonus, or one specific weapon type gets 100% bonus?), but failing anything else just boosting your current class is still good.

Zenobia
Mar 12, 2013, 07:48 PM
Tasty stuff der can't wait now RNG GODS THIS BATTLE MUST GO ONNNN!!

~Aya~
Mar 12, 2013, 09:02 PM
Indeed,

Coatl
Mar 12, 2013, 10:43 PM
I still remember when Olaf got the umbra rod right in front of me. That's the second time it's happened to me! Broke my heart </3. Boohoo. Boohoohoo.

gigawuts
Mar 12, 2013, 10:48 PM
I still remember when Olaf got the umbra rod right in front of me. That's the second time it's happened it's happened to me! Broke my heart </3. Boohoo. Boohoohoo.

Read the last part in droopy voice. Reread entire post in droopy voice.

Now imagining droopy talking about this game, PSO2 aka Friends Find Your Most Desired Rares Online 2.

Best mental image I've had in years.

BIG OLAF
Mar 12, 2013, 10:50 PM
I still remember when Olaf got the umbra rod right in front of me. That's the second time it's happened to me! Broke my heart </3. Boohoo. Boohoohoo.

*holds Cootie close*

I'm sorry! I haven't equipped it yet, and 10* trading will be a thing! Maybe...I could...y'know...

Blackheart521
Mar 12, 2013, 10:51 PM
*holds Cootie close*

I'm sorry! I haven't equipped it yet, and 10* trading will be a thing! Maybe...I could...y'know...

...Sacrifice it to get a 10 Star trading ticket? ^^;

gigawuts
Mar 12, 2013, 10:51 PM
Trade it to me so I can element grind mine :wacko:

Coatl
Mar 12, 2013, 10:53 PM
*holds Cootie close*

*sniff* Maybe. ;-;

Or did you find your Demo comet and blade dance in front of Wutzie too!? I don't know if I could ever forgive you for that. >:

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 12, 2013, 10:53 PM
Yeah, nothing confirmed but it was suggested in the datamined stuff.

It's been a big want for a while, and after doing some 3 melee 1 ranger AQ's and still pulling 18+ stones per run I'm satisfied with a melee team's ability to go farming. It won't be remotely as many kills (lol 30 stones from one run with 3 forces), but eh as long as you get 10 you're fine.

I'd much rather be able to select the class or even specific weapon I want a boosted rate for (maybe an entire class' selection gets a 50% bonus, or one specific weapon type gets 100% bonus?), but failing anything else just boosting your current class is still good.

Hell, I duo with a friend (Gu/Ra & Fo/Te) and we get 17+ caps and 30-40 stones on a good run

waaaaaaaay too many red weapons and a lot of broken hearts, but a group of real killers tears AQs to shreds and walks out with full pockets.

BIG OLAF
Mar 12, 2013, 10:54 PM
Or did you find your Demo comet and blade dance in front of Wutzie too!? I don't know if I could ever forgive you for that. >:

I found my Blade Dance when I was soloing the first Ruins mission! Demo Comet came from a Gwana Nero in the Valentine's Day EQ. Both were solo runs, I'll have you know! :-x

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 12, 2013, 10:55 PM
*sniff* Maybe. ;-;

This is starting to get a little too disney channel for me

Poubelle
Mar 12, 2013, 10:55 PM
I'm a Ranger and for some reason EVERYTHING I find is a Fighter weapon.

I've gotten THREE Mehrennenkas and a Stag Cutlery. My friends really hate me for turning them into Excubes.

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 12, 2013, 11:00 PM
I'd hate you anyway, does that make it better?

~Aya~
Mar 12, 2013, 11:02 PM
Found these in White Day EQ... UNINTENTIONALLY.. I was half asleep and running into walls during EQ.

ウィンディシャフト - Windy Shaft 10* Rod. (Elder Rod is still better.....)
サークウェイド - Sarcueid 8* Twin Machineguns.
ファイアーアームズ - Fire Arms 8* Assault Rifle.
ラムダリドルモール - Lambda Riddle Mole 7* Fists.

Random 8-10* Units that I don't care for. All in one run.

TehblackUchiha
Mar 12, 2013, 11:02 PM

I've gotten THREE Mehrennenkas and a Stag Cutlery.

Nooooooooooooo :(

My friends really hate me for turning them into Excubes.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I KILL U!!! :disapprove:

Poubelle
Mar 12, 2013, 11:04 PM
I'd hate you anyway, does that make it better?

Do I know you?

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 12, 2013, 11:05 PM
It was a joke to counterplay the wubsies

~Aya~
Mar 12, 2013, 11:10 PM
Poubelle is here to brighten our dull every day lives with a little constructive criticism. You have to love the amount of love and effort he puts into each post.

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 12, 2013, 11:33 PM
I just figured he was the kid who sniffed too many markers.

BlueCast Boy
Mar 12, 2013, 11:38 PM

I've gotten THREE Mehrennenkas and a Stag Cutlery. My friends really hate me for turning them into Excubes.

Ah You jelly me I want those weapons...

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 12, 2013, 11:46 PM
Ok you I hate

supersonix9
Mar 12, 2013, 11:47 PM
can i have mehren please

BlueCast Boy
Mar 12, 2013, 11:49 PM
Ok you I hate

errr sorry?

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 13, 2013, 12:43 AM
I swear the sense of humor here is dead.

did you read the last few pages?

there was crying and snuggling, I said I hated someone just cause as a way to counter the gooeyness and then you said you had a P Wand and so I threw a little your way.

jebus people, lrn2smile.

BlueCast Boy
Mar 13, 2013, 12:50 AM
I don't wanna talk about this... I lost a friend because of this and my a friend told me not to tell it to the other guys...but idk i think he might just say things or whatever...

Macman
Mar 13, 2013, 01:03 AM
Them's some nice friends you got there.

Syklo
Mar 13, 2013, 01:08 AM
Everytime I read this topic I keep thinking it says
"Unintentional Fluids"

._.

Cyron Tanryoku
Mar 13, 2013, 01:10 AM
I got a Cannon Legacy

And I don't need it

gigawuts
Mar 13, 2013, 01:11 AM
I don't wanna talk about this... I lost a friend because of this and my friend told me not to tell it to the other guys...but idk its he might just say things or whatever...

You didn't lose a friend, believe me. A friend wouldn't be that petty over something random on the internet.

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 13, 2013, 01:19 AM
Everytime I read this topic I keep thinking it says
"Unintentional Fluids"

._.

None of my fluids are unintentional

~Aya~
Mar 13, 2013, 07:58 AM
None of my fluids are unintentional

Diaper?

Laxedrane
Mar 13, 2013, 08:21 AM
Blade dance, Dominic Fork, and Cannon legacy. All in the same 24 hour period too>.>(I actually got blade dance and fork within 5 minutes of each other) Mines wuvs me for some reason.XD Besides the two falz rifles I got that's all the good rares I've gotten by today standards.

Ce'Nedra
Mar 13, 2013, 08:24 AM
Blade dance and Fork in 5 mins, thats nice.

I recall though I was in a party once where someone found Blade Dance to hear 10 mins before that he also found Noise Blower. dat rng.

Hrith
Mar 13, 2013, 09:07 AM
Over 1,400 hours clocked, not one gun has ever dropped for me, my main classes are gunner and ranger.

I have found - I guess you could say accidentally - Belk Whelker, Gigas Spinner, Nelciel, Block Bellow, Verdha bit (twice), Mahu, Noise Bullova, Windishaft. All either altogether useless or simply, well, NOT GUNS.

At least I will soon be able to sell them... It will make my spiteful luck more bearable.

Edit: not listing Elder Rifle/Rod, too many to count.

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 13, 2013, 02:26 PM
Diaper?

I'll start however you like, Aya

rawr

Macman
Mar 13, 2013, 03:17 PM
Gross.

Also I must be the only schmuck on the ship who has yet to have an Elder Rod drop.

~Aya~
Mar 13, 2013, 03:32 PM
I'm glad that everyone will have things to trade with/for.

Alisha
Mar 13, 2013, 08:56 PM
:(
http://i.imgur.com/A5zd78F.jpg

at least the other tiger finally gave a high lvl assault buster.... lvl 11.....

Zeota
Mar 13, 2013, 09:01 PM
I think PSO2 NA Release looks mad jelly.

Galax
Mar 13, 2013, 11:26 PM
I just got an Elder Fist and an Elder Rod from the Falz Arms/Elder fights a few hours ago.

But I haven't even unlocked fighter and I'm focusing on my RAHU at the moment :/

Coatl
Mar 14, 2013, 12:27 AM
Just got a 2nd strongest partisan in the game from tundra (don't know the name). And hunter is the only class I don't main.. ._.