PDA

View Full Version : Check out dco's room on the leaderboards.

Hansha
Mar 11, 2013, 11:24 PM
If you ever wanted to view some of the cool looking rares, check out his room decorations. He has Psycho Wand and Chrome weapons up right now as well as other AQ rares.
For someone to put in the effort to do this, he deserves to win room rankings. Just go to the visiphone, look up the current my room rankings, and click on his name to find the right option.

PS: It's on Ship 2

Zenobia
Mar 11, 2013, 11:28 PM
If you ever wanted to view some of the cool looking rares, check out his room decorations. He has Psycho Wand and Chrome weapons up right now as well as other AQ rares.
For someone to put in the effort to do this, he deserves to win room rankings. Just go to the visiphone, look up the current my room rankings, and click on his name to find the right option.

Promoting someone's room to get them more rooms counts for dat lame Gold trophy ehh?

IM CALLING YOU OUT I CHALLENGE YOOOUUUUUU BRING IT ONNN<3

Aeris
Mar 11, 2013, 11:30 PM
Depending on which ship the room is on, you better off posting a pic here since other people from other ships can't go to the room.

UnLucky
Mar 11, 2013, 11:33 PM
Nice job, he put in the extra effort to get an absurdly rare drop from a randomly occurring event, he definitely deserves to win!

Who is he and where is his room?

gigawuts
Mar 11, 2013, 11:37 PM
But he didn't.

Other people put the items there.

untrustful
Mar 12, 2013, 01:24 AM
But he didn't.

Other people put the items there.

There it is. You can put holograms in peoples rooms and put your weapons. And seriously, everyone's into weapon hologram rooms, so they're stale now.

Shadowth117
Mar 12, 2013, 01:28 AM
But guys, there's a Psycho Wand in there ;-;

Drifting Fable
Mar 12, 2013, 01:48 AM
And an Elder Pain in there. ;A;

Aka
Mar 12, 2013, 02:04 AM
"dco(どくお)" is thier player ID without the quotations.
Has most of the most elusive rares in there on show. That Chrome Partisan is so awesome looking ;-;

Runia
Mar 12, 2013, 06:28 AM
Eh so I just checked the top few rooms on my ship and you know what their owners probably just have big teams and/or a lot of friends to bump up their rankings, because the rooms themselves are sort of awful. :( Things like a big room filled completely with futons, or four poster beds, or just plain old random crap that makes no sense whatsoever.

BIG OLAF
Mar 12, 2013, 06:35 AM
Well, yeah, a big part of getting high up on the Room Ranking is having a lot of friends to go in there for you a couple times a day (or more), or just spamming "HEY GO TO MY ROOM PLEASE" in the lobbies.