PDA

View Full Version : Vita why cant I invite npc's to my party?

batokage
Mar 12, 2013, 04:00 AM
Hey hope this isnt a total newb question, but for some reason I cant invite npcs to my party. Is that something you just cant do on vita or am I doing something wrong? I check the exclamation point terminal in the dropship like everyone says to but its only actually worked once when I was in a party with a friend (who was playing on pc, me on vita). I cant read japanese either so the message that pops up I cannot read

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 12, 2013, 04:35 AM
Either NPCs aren't allowed in the mission (either because of the type of mission or because they're blocked) or the instance is full.

Is it allowing you to view your NPCs or is it not even getting it that far?

batokage
Mar 12, 2013, 10:32 AM
It doesnt even get that far. When my friend was in my party I got to see all the npc cards I have gotten so far, and invite them, but when by myself it doesnt even get to the partner card selection menu (npcs nor friend npcs).

Caledonia
Mar 12, 2013, 10:49 AM
Sounds like you're running a mission where Partner's aren't allowed. When you start a quest, there's an option at the desk to ban Partners from joining, I suspect you've got this selected.

batokage
Mar 12, 2013, 02:36 PM
Well im still trying to figure it out. Im trying to do any of the client orders you're supposed to S rank with "so and so npc only". It doesnt ban npcs by default does it? Cause im not checking any of the boxes in the bottom of the party menu

Also in this picture is the message I always get when I try to access the 'npc invite terminal'

Link1275
Mar 12, 2013, 03:09 PM
Well im still trying to figure it out. Im trying to do any of the client orders you're supposed to S rank with "so and so npc only". It doesnt ban npcs by default does it? Cause im not checking any of the boxes in the bottom of the party menu

Also in this picture is the message I always get when I try to access the 'npc invite terminal'
When you go to the quest counter, one of the bottom options brings up a dialog box with a checkmark. Make certain that that is unchecked. If it's unchecked, put a password on your party and check the second box under the password box.

batokage
Mar 12, 2013, 08:03 PM
Omg thank you sooooo much! It was as you said. Next time I wont mess with options I clearly cannot read lol (till I have a guiding source anyway)