PDA

View Full Version : Vita About making SEGA ID and more

ANATAL
Mar 12, 2013, 11:10 AM
Hello

I would like to ask you people , if its possible making a SEGA ID through PSVITA web browser

I doubt it , but I ll ask just in case

+

And other question is about Japanese translation . I know that there is an APP ( for Android , but also iOS ) called somewhat Google Goggles that let you take pictures through your camera and it translates the text in images

I would like to ask if someone tried it as method to translate ( not very accurated , tho ) text in - game in this and others

RedRaz0r
Mar 12, 2013, 02:19 PM
It's possible, but you have to fill out a japanese captcha. Good luck.

Sara-hime
Mar 12, 2013, 02:59 PM
About the captcha, you can add a Japanese keyboard and enter the hiragana that way.

ANATAL
Mar 12, 2013, 07:45 PM
Could someone answer me the other question

Link1275
Mar 12, 2013, 09:15 PM
Could someone answer me the other question
It might work if screen glare doesn't get in the way...

ANATAL
Mar 13, 2013, 10:03 AM
It might work if screen glare doesn't get in the way...
What do you mean

Zipzo
Mar 13, 2013, 10:06 AM
What do you mean

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Link1275
Mar 13, 2013, 11:26 AM
What do you mean
When you take a picture of a screen, it never looks as good as when you're looking at the screen. Right? Well that is in part due to an almost un-avoidable glare.

ANATAL
Mar 13, 2013, 03:08 PM
A doubt please . Can you use PSV Web Browser while in - game ?¿ Because otherwise its too bad

blace
Mar 13, 2013, 03:21 PM
Can't go into the Live Area if you're already logged in. Before logging in, you can access the browser.

ANATAL
Mar 13, 2013, 03:24 PM
Can't go into the Live Area if you're already logged in. Before logging in, you can access the browser.

LOL so then you can ' t check guides while in - game , right ?¿ ( ofc I mean at PSVITA , you could always use other system for that )

blace
Mar 13, 2013, 03:37 PM
That is the downside to it. Going into the Live Area will disconnect you from any game.

ANATAL
Mar 13, 2013, 03:41 PM
That is the downside to it. Going into the Live Area will disconnect you from any game.

How long it takes to disconnect from PSO and connect again ?¿ I mean , if you could unlog , check guide from Browser and go back to the game

blace
Mar 13, 2013, 03:50 PM
The same amount of time to log in, not too long.

ANATAL
Mar 13, 2013, 04:51 PM
The same amount of time to log in, not too long.

Last question please , so when you log in you always appear in the same location , or where you were when quitted

blace
Mar 13, 2013, 04:56 PM
If you log out in the lobby, you'll be where you were last. If you were in the middle of a mission, you are placed in front of the gate to the campship.