PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 ✿Early Spring Meet & Greet - Ship 2✿

redroses
Mar 12, 2013, 04:54 PM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/redBallon/Mystery%20Pic/MeetandGreet-new.jpg
It is time for another Meet and Greet once again!
The main focus of this Meet and Greet is to exchange cards, chat and above all, to have fun with your fellow importer ARKS!

This Meet and Greet will feature a little fun mini game/event. Check the lower part of the post for more info on it!

When:

March 23rd, Saturday - 4 pm CST / 9 pm GMT / 2 pm PST

Where:

The red room in the shopping area lobby. If you do not know where this room is, feel free to ask for directions!

Extra: Mystery Picture Mini Event - 500 AC prize

At this Meet and Greet I will hold a mini event, with the mini event being: Guess the Mystery Picture!

This mini event will start around 20 min after the Meet and Greet has started. To that time, everybody who wants to participate in it should be there. I will be sending a link via chat showing a small 100 x 100 sized/cropped picture showing a very small area, symbol or item that can be seen within the shopping and gate lobbies.
After showing you the picture, you will have around 5 min. to check around the lobbies to find the area shown in the linked picture. After the 5 min. are over you all return back to me and let me know what you think is shown in the linked picture.

I will be showing around 8 pictures, which will get steadily harder, and the person that guesses the most pictures right, wins of course!

The first person to guess the picture right, wins that round!

!!!If you think you already know what the linked picture shows, you of course don't have to run around the lobby and check, but can just wait the 5 min. until everyone is done. NO SCREAMING ANSWERS AHEAD, or you will be disqualified!!!

!!!Also please try to behave as much as possible and don't spam while the players tell me their answers. As I will have to pay close attention to all answers and who said what!!!

!!!If you have any questions, ask!!

Most importantly of all, remember to enjoy yourself as much as possible and to have lots of fun, but please keep the spam to a minimum, especially that of naughty SA, I would appreciate it very much, so that we can all enjoy our self even more!

I look forward to seeing you all there!

RedRaz0r
Mar 12, 2013, 04:55 PM
It's cool, ship 10 didn't want another lame ass meet and greet anyways! So HA!

Zenobia
Mar 12, 2013, 04:59 PM
Alright Rose good one this sounds rly fun I will def be der<3

Ce'Nedra
Mar 12, 2013, 05:01 PM
Nice idea but I'd like to point out a lot of people might have issues copying the text. Even if they know how too like myself the game won't always let you copy it or even select it. This might provide some issues.

I won't come most likely, day after MH3U releases and if I get my copy right away I will be playing that but good luck and have fun all of you.

redroses
Mar 12, 2013, 05:04 PM
Alright, I didn't know people had issues with copying the text, but that is no problem. In that case I can post the link in chat in PSO2, and also post the image in a post on here. So if people have any problem copying the link in PSO2 they can just check the picture in this thread.

Ce'Nedra
Mar 12, 2013, 05:07 PM
Well I'm not sure how many will have the issue but I often hear that people can't get it to work so I thought I pointed it out.

Z-0
Mar 12, 2013, 05:09 PM
I have an idea -- change the block to a shared block because some players might only be able to play on Vita at the time (or some can only play on Vita full stop).

Just a thought.

redroses
Mar 12, 2013, 05:15 PM
Alright, are the Vita blocks all the 2xx blocks?

Z-0
Mar 12, 2013, 05:16 PM
Shared blocks are 2xx, yes. Vita only are 1xx and PC only are 0xx.

redroses
Mar 12, 2013, 05:21 PM
Alright, changed the block to block 216!

Reiketsu
Mar 12, 2013, 05:23 PM
To this day I can neither copy text from within the game, nor paste something into it... Just never works for me and I dunno why. So I tend to just open the chatlog and copy the links people send me from there :/

Anyways... sounds interesting ô_ô
And the mini event thing is definitely a nifty idea xD

Vintasticvin
Mar 12, 2013, 05:43 PM
Sounds fun I'd love to join but Im not sure if I will be needed with my rp group. *Puts on FUN scratch wizard hat an RAnewm shades* YES, I rp got a problem with it :P

Zenobia
Mar 12, 2013, 06:14 PM
B216 NOTED

blace
Mar 12, 2013, 06:38 PM
Something to possibly note is that I notice the Vita and shared blocks seem to have a lower limit for the amount of players on there. Could just be the Vita not being able to render the amount or it's indeed lowered. Just sonething to look for if you're a Vita player.

Edit: I completely forgot to mention that Vita players are not able to copy and paste text.

Hellahym
Mar 12, 2013, 07:33 PM
...or take cool screenshots.

OnT:
I go if there's gonna be live rap battles.

Caledonia
Mar 12, 2013, 07:44 PM
!!!Also please try to behave as much as possible and don't spam while the players tell me their answers. As I will have to pay close attention to all answers and who said what!!!

Why don't you show all the pictures, have the contestants make a note of their answers and Mail all eight answers to you in one go at the end? Then you have everyone's answers in an easy place and can mark them from there.

Sara-hime
Mar 12, 2013, 08:56 PM
It's on a weekend that I don't work on, so I'll check it out! That mini-game idea sounds pretty cool! And yeah, live rap battles! Makings of a good time!

Meta77
Mar 12, 2013, 11:30 PM
I may go. I would like to meet some pso2 players.

Drifting Fable
Mar 13, 2013, 01:03 AM
Heh, well this post completely went over my head.

If I can attend, I will.

Anon_Fire
Mar 13, 2013, 01:35 AM
at what time in MST?

ReaperTheAbsol
Mar 13, 2013, 01:41 AM
I didn't attend the last meet and greet, but I hope to attempt going to this one!

TenebriS
Mar 13, 2013, 01:43 AM
at what time in MST?

If I'm not mistaken it should be 5pm MST.

Correction 2pm MST sorry about that ^^;

Zalana
Mar 13, 2013, 01:50 AM
If I'm not mistaken it should be 5pm MST.

Should be 3PM for MST since 5PM would be EST. I live in EST ^^.

yoshiblue
Mar 13, 2013, 01:50 AM
I'll try to make it. Better wash my clothes for the occasion.

What Zalana said. If its 2pm pst, then its +1 hour for mountain time.

redroses
Mar 13, 2013, 05:16 AM
Why don't you show all the pictures, have the contestants make a note of their answers and Mail all eight answers to you in one go at the end? Then you have everyone's answers in an easy place and can mark them from there.

Because I think it's more fun when everyone guesses together and everybody can see other peoples guesses. And showing one picture after another is also more exciting then just posting all at once.

Also, the rule is just for the moment the people tell me their answers. So, in between and afterwards you can spam, if you want or need to.

Edit: I changed the info on how to win a little because I think it makes more sense now. The first person to give the right answer, wins that round! Like that a situation can't happen where 20 people say the same thing in one round, or see the answer of somebody else and realize that that is the correct answer and also use that as theirs.

Meta77
Mar 18, 2013, 02:33 PM
So this is still going down correct.

redroses
Mar 18, 2013, 04:31 PM
Of course!

blace
Mar 18, 2013, 04:34 PM
Something I have said should be taken into consideration, Vita players won't be able to participate, due to not being able to copy and paste and can't exit the game without disconnecting.

Gama
Mar 18, 2013, 04:35 PM
looks at 11 pm gmt... thinks.... yay i think ill be able to be there :D

redroses
Mar 18, 2013, 04:36 PM
Well, like said, I will be posting the pictures in this thread as well.

There is nothing more I can do, so if a Vita user is somewhere outside and doesn't have access to a pc or smartphone to vie this thread, they will have to miss out on the mini game, I am sorry about that!

looks at 11 pm gmt... thinks.... yay i think ill be able to be there :D

^-^ Wohooo!

Poubelle
Mar 18, 2013, 04:41 PM
You should host a Vita-only event with a separate AC prize. Otherwise my Team and I won't be attending this event. Favoritism sucks.

redroses
Mar 18, 2013, 04:47 PM
Hm, no.
I am not favoring the PC version over the Vita version, and I created an alternate way for people that can't copy paste the text to still be able to view the pictures.

If you and your team don't want to come, that is fine, but in the end it is only your loss.

Cyron Tanryoku
Mar 18, 2013, 04:49 PM
What'd be the point of a Vita only anyway.

Meta77
Mar 18, 2013, 05:32 PM
Ill be there then :D

Sakaki
Mar 18, 2013, 09:36 PM
I'll be there! Meeting new people will be fun. ^^

Zorafim
Mar 18, 2013, 09:41 PM
Saturday, at 4? I have no excuse not to go this time. I will attend and do social things this time.

Gardios
Mar 18, 2013, 09:43 PM
Hopefully I don't forget about it this time around. :')

BIG OLAF
Mar 18, 2013, 09:55 PM
Yay Amai! If you need any help with anything regarding the meet, let me know. But you already knew that.

jerbearxi
Mar 19, 2013, 12:46 AM
Saturday at 5pm EST. I'll be there. Not that anyone knows me (yet)!

redroses
Mar 22, 2013, 02:45 PM
Thought I would bump this, as this is happening tomorrow! Don't forget to come if you can !

Jungo Torii
Mar 22, 2013, 03:29 PM
I'll try to show up for this, if only to talk to some pso-wers again.

...the good ones...

Gonna have to try to remember tomorrow.

Railkune
Mar 22, 2013, 03:32 PM
Hm. I'll try to make it for sure. Should be fun.

VANNO
Mar 22, 2013, 05:01 PM
Aww man, I really wanted to go to this. But I forgot about it and made other plans today for tomorrow.

*SAD* (´∩`,)

Hope I can make it to the next one though.

Phelsetti
Mar 22, 2013, 05:16 PM
Haha...sounds fun. I'd like to know more people! :)

Though my schedule's pretty warped tomorrow, so I may or may not be there. I'll do my best.

ikarius030
Mar 23, 2013, 09:14 AM
I will be there for sure. I started playing PSO2 yesterday and definitely need to meet PSO2 people ! So count me in (hopefully the block won't be full by the time I get there, lol)

Sara-hime
Mar 23, 2013, 10:10 AM
I'll see if I can still make it. My folks have me locked into their plans, so it's up in the air right now.

Daiyousei
Mar 23, 2013, 12:55 PM
Can't make it unless it lasts well into the evening, I have to leave just as it starts

Also with all the banning rampage going on, I probably wouldn't want to risk it as no JP player is previously informed of what's going on in the red room and suddenly a flurry of chat and SA spam starts.

BIG OLAF
Mar 23, 2013, 01:03 PM
Can't make it unless it lasts well into the evening, I have to leave just as it starts

Also with all the banning rampage going on, I probably wouldn't want to risk it as no JP player is previously informed of what's going on in the red room and suddenly a flurry of chat and SA spam starts.

How many JP players do you think will be in the Red Club on B216, at 6:00 AM? There's never anyone else there when these meets are held.

Daiyousei
Mar 23, 2013, 01:05 PM
Don't have to be directly in it, just be quite near the room to hear the chats going on

BIG OLAF
Mar 23, 2013, 01:10 PM
There's still not going to be anyone else even around there.

NoiseHERO
Mar 23, 2013, 01:17 PM
wait this was made a long time ago and only just started today?

dafuuuuuuq

Think you should bump things like this a few days before. <_<;;

BIG OLAF
Mar 23, 2013, 01:19 PM
There were people talking in this thread yesterday, though. It's been on the front page of the thread listing since it's been posted.

redroses
Mar 23, 2013, 01:27 PM
OH MY everybody, I screwed up the GMT time. I forgot about the summer time change in america (which hasn't happened yet in europe).

So meet and greet in GMT is !!!9 pm!!!

Really sorry about that!

Meta77
Mar 23, 2013, 03:30 PM
So what time is it central. Is it 4? Theres a lighting storm passing through so I hope its gone soon.

redroses
Mar 23, 2013, 03:32 PM
Yes, 4 pm. Starting in half a hour!

Meta77
Mar 23, 2013, 03:36 PM
dang you lightning!!!

Sealco555
Mar 23, 2013, 03:45 PM
It seems Dark Falz is crashing our party.

Ezodagrom
Mar 23, 2013, 03:47 PM
Perfect timing as usual...

[spoiler-box]http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/602/pso20130323204610008.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Sara-hime
Mar 23, 2013, 03:55 PM
Should have brought my Vita with me. I'm at my folk's place waiting for them to bring food. >_<

redroses
Mar 23, 2013, 03:57 PM
The mystery pic game will be delayed a hour because of this! So it will start next hour around xx:45!

Meta77
Mar 23, 2013, 04:12 PM
Ill join after falz

supersonix9
Mar 23, 2013, 04:15 PM
same here

Vintasticvin
Mar 23, 2013, 04:22 PM
Im watching a live artstream :( http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200577

Its pretty great if you ask me!

redroses
Mar 23, 2013, 05:08 PM
MYSTERY PIC EVENT

I will be posting (and updating) this post with the mystery pictures. So for those who can't copy and paste, will be able to see the mystery picture here!

Round 1
[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/redBallon/Mystery%20Pic/pic01-small.png
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Round 2
[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/redBallon/Mystery%20Pic/pic03-small.png
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Round 3
[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/redBallon/Mystery%20Pic/pic09-small.png
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Round 4
[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/redBallon/Mystery%20Pic/pic06-small.png
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Round 5
[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/redBallon/Mystery%20Pic/pic04-small.png
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Last Round
[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/redBallon/Mystery%20Pic/pic10-small.png
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Gardios
Mar 23, 2013, 05:11 PM
OH MY everybody, I screwed up the GMT time. I forgot about the summer time change in america (which hasn't happened yet in europe).

So meet and greet in GMT is !!!9 pm!!!

Really sorry about that!
Well, shit. ._.

redroses
Mar 23, 2013, 05:15 PM
It is still going on Gardios! D:

mommy_cornelia
Mar 23, 2013, 05:25 PM
Geez... I dced and i cant log in ._.

EDIT: cant log in, so i m out of the contest :(

Puppet_Papaya
Mar 23, 2013, 05:36 PM
I might come and just idle for a while.
I'm busy today but Iv'e never made it to one of these things.

redroses
Mar 23, 2013, 06:48 PM
Winners of the Mystery Pic

Z-0
supersonix9
jiasu73

It was really fun to do this, and thank you all so much for playing it!
And also for coming to the meet and greet! I had so much fun with you all I hope we get to do this again sometime soon, it was so awesome!
Will post some ugly screens later XD

Alucard V
Mar 23, 2013, 07:00 PM
It was really fun to do this, and thank you all so much for playing it!
And also for coming to the meet and greet! I had so much fun with you all I hope we get to do this again sometime soon, it was so awesome!
Will post some ugly screens later XD

I'm sorry I missed the party. Work Troll.

supersonix9
Mar 23, 2013, 07:05 PM
Thanks for holding the event mate.

BIG OLAF
Mar 23, 2013, 07:48 PM
Sorry I couldn't come, dearest Amai. Hope everything went well and everyone had fun, though.

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

Sara-hime
Mar 23, 2013, 07:50 PM
It was fun, let's do it again sometime! ^_^

ikarius030
Mar 23, 2013, 08:09 PM
Thanks for the meeting, unfortunatly I couldn't be there for the whole event but if there is another one in the near future, I'll make sure to be more active ! It was nice to meet you all !

~Aya~
Mar 23, 2013, 08:11 PM
Had a blast, took so many pictures and posted them along with many others doing the same. Many videos also went up and more to come! March 2013 pics/videos thread. Thanks for coming everyone! Ship 2 <3

Jungo Torii
Mar 23, 2013, 08:16 PM
I think this was handled very well. Enjoyed my time there and got to speak with a good number of people I might not normally see.

Thanks~

blace
Mar 23, 2013, 08:17 PM
My only regret is that I couldn't participate in the meet from a PC, otherwise I was the only Vita player for the first hour and a half with only about 8 people with loaded character models.

Nikoshae
Mar 23, 2013, 08:58 PM
I had a lot of fun! It was great meeting so many folks. I saw a lot of familiar faces, and got to know some people from the forums that I'd heard of, spoke with, but never really hung out with.

I tend to be pretty introverted online, despite my extroverted nature, so I tend to run around alone, do missions alone, and so on. It's nice when I break free of that for a change, and met a lot of nice people who were just there to have a good time. I need to do that more often.

It was just great, and thanks so much for hosting it.

I found a great home here.

And if you see me online ... send me a hello. If I'm not busy and I can help you I will. I'll keep in touch, and send my own hellos.

Thanks again.

Vintasticvin
Mar 23, 2013, 09:17 PM
I had a lot of fun! It was great meeting so many folks. I saw a lot of familiar faces, and got to know some people from the forums that I'd heard of, spoke with, but never really hung out with.

I tend to be pretty introverted online, despite my extroverted nature, so I tend to run around alone, do missions alone, and so on. It's nice when I break free of that for a change, and met a lot of nice people who were just there to have a good time. I need to do that more often.

And if you see me online ... send me a hello. If I'm not busy and I can help you I will. I'll keep in touch, and send my own hellos.

Thanks again.

Well be expecting a HI NIKOCHU :3 from me lol other that it was good seeing you and the rest of the gang I dont get to see ^_^

blace
Mar 23, 2013, 09:20 PM

Thanks again.

So what were you saying about hunting rappies?

Railkune
Mar 23, 2013, 09:23 PM
Had a good time at the meeting! We should definitely do it again sometime.

yoshiblue
Mar 23, 2013, 09:39 PM
Thanks for hosting. Was pretty cool. Sorry to anyone who got annoyed with my "MEMORIES!!!" rampage.

Phelsetti
Mar 23, 2013, 09:52 PM
Was a pleasure to meet you all, had fun. :)

Meta77
Mar 23, 2013, 10:22 PM
ill upload pics i took eventually.

yoshiblue
Mar 23, 2013, 10:27 PM
Meet &Greet photos by Yoshiblue (http://s1106.photobucket.com/user/Redmage64/library/PSO2?page=1)

Gardios
Mar 23, 2013, 10:44 PM
Missed the first hour (timezonessssssssssssssssssssssss *grml*) but it was still fun! Forgot to add half of the people to my Flist though, gotta make sure I get everyone next time... D:

Meta77
Mar 23, 2013, 11:47 PM
To lazy to link one by one. But the first few pics are the meet up
http://s189.photobucket.com/user/Meta33/library/?page=1

Sara-hime
Mar 23, 2013, 11:53 PM
Awesome pics YoshiBlue and Meta77!

Meta77
Mar 24, 2013, 12:01 AM
Thank you thank you. Look forward to the next greet :D

Ezodagrom
Mar 24, 2013, 12:03 AM
Pictures from the meet up (the spoiler boxes are just to separate the pictures in groups of 5).

[spoiler-box]http://imageshack.us/a/img543/1553/pso2earlyspring201301.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img541/7395/pso2earlyspring201302.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img805/3636/pso2earlyspring201303.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img339/3033/pso2earlyspring201304.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img818/5239/pso2earlyspring201305.jpg[/spoiler-box]
[spoiler-box]http://imageshack.us/a/img89/271/pso2earlyspring201306.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img15/8721/pso2earlyspring201307.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img16/9675/pso2earlyspring201308.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img507/8310/pso2earlyspring201309.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img255/3210/pso2earlyspring201310.jpg[/spoiler-box]
[spoiler-box]http://imageshack.us/a/img341/1153/pso2earlyspring201311.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img221/9215/pso2earlyspring201312.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img59/3170/pso2earlyspring201313.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img32/6932/pso2earlyspring201314.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img687/889/pso2earlyspring201315.jpg[/spoiler-box]
[spoiler-box]http://imageshack.us/a/img855/4016/pso2earlyspring201316.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img845/8982/pso2earlyspring201317.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img401/8098/pso2earlyspring201318.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img442/2423/pso2earlyspring201319.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img202/2968/pso2earlyspring201320.jpg[/spoiler-box]
[spoiler-box]http://imageshack.us/a/img822/9404/pso2earlyspring201321.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img14/1669/pso2earlyspring201322.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img837/272/pso2earlyspring201323.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img62/2372/pso2earlyspring201324.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img843/4144/pso2earlyspring201325.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Sayara
Mar 24, 2013, 12:16 AM
Sums about right for me there!

Railkune
Mar 24, 2013, 01:14 AM
Pictures from the meet up (the spoiler boxes are just to separate the pictures in groups of 5).

[spoiler-box]http://imageshack.us/a/img543/1553/pso2earlyspring201301.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img541/7395/pso2earlyspring201302.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img805/3636/pso2earlyspring201303.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img339/3033/pso2earlyspring201304.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img818/5239/pso2earlyspring201305.jpg[/spoiler-box]
[spoiler-box]http://imageshack.us/a/img89/271/pso2earlyspring201306.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img16/9675/pso2earlyspring201308.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img507/8310/pso2earlyspring201309.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img255/3210/pso2earlyspring201310.jpg[/spoiler-box]
[spoiler-box]http://imageshack.us/a/img341/1153/pso2earlyspring201311.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img221/9215/pso2earlyspring201312.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img59/3170/pso2earlyspring201313.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img32/6932/pso2earlyspring201314.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img687/889/pso2earlyspring201315.jpg[/spoiler-box]
[spoiler-box]http://imageshack.us/a/img855/4016/pso2earlyspring201316.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img845/8982/pso2earlyspring201317.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img401/8098/pso2earlyspring201318.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img442/2423/pso2earlyspring201319.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img202/2968/pso2earlyspring201320.jpg[/spoiler-box]
[spoiler-box]http://imageshack.us/a/img822/9404/pso2earlyspring201321.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img14/1669/pso2earlyspring201322.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img837/272/pso2earlyspring201323.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img62/2372/pso2earlyspring201324.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img843/4144/pso2earlyspring201325.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Ugh xD I'm just awkwardly standing there in a lot of those shots lol. Ahh, but these will make for some good memories.

blace
Mar 24, 2013, 01:39 AM
Ignore the crappier Vita quality, and don't ask how I managed to remove most of the UI. Doing the meet up from work was hard.
[spoiler-box]http://imageshack.us/a/img22/2749/20130323152341.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img441/415/20130323152347.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img692/9784/20130323154605.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img405/827/20130323154611.jpg
[/spoiler-box]
[spoiler-box]http://imageshack.us/a/img7/1156/20130323154934.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img715/4632/20130323154944.jpg
Disconnected after that last one, changed class/costume and came back.
http://imageshack.us/a/img521/7179/20130323160608.jpg
The council of the unloaded player characters.
http://imageshack.us/a/img689/7366/20130323160634.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img521/6672/20130323160638.jpg
[/spoiler-box]
[spoiler-box]
http://imageshack.us/a/img191/6351/20130323160730.jpg
Dat fro.
http://imageshack.us/a/img201/1795/20130323160958.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img811/7263/20130323161450.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img689/7833/20130323161519.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

Mar 24, 2013, 03:34 AM
A little late, but here's a vid from the event.^^;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBkmV-fYZIM

CyberNei
Mar 24, 2013, 04:52 AM
Ah... I totally forgot about this meeting. (´・ω ・`)

~Aya~
Mar 24, 2013, 05:17 AM
Sure was fun. Thanks for putting this together. I've updated my album with more pictures. Some are meet and greet.

DieannaKill
Mar 24, 2013, 08:01 AM
Here's a few of my pictures.

[spoiler-box]http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/6863/pso20130323212328006.jpg

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/385/pso20130323213354013.jpg

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/6982/pso20130323214823019.jpg

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/7524/pso20130323215457026.jpg

Table siting is the new in thing, was TenebriS who said it. o:
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8522/pso20130323224508037.jpg

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/4913/pso20130323231731057.jpg
[spoiler-box]I felt like snaping Rock and Himizu some more.
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/8292/pso20130323231729056.jpg

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/6168/pso20130323231720055.jpg[/spoiler-box]
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/3488/pso20130324000813096.jpg

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/9172/pso20130324000705094.jpg
[/spoiler-box]
The end. o:!

ikarius030
Mar 24, 2013, 08:36 AM
Lol Zene !!! Best song ever ! So much better than the "zomg we'll all gonna die !" EQ song lol

Mikessc88
Mar 24, 2013, 01:49 PM
It was nice seeing all the PSO players, I'm not familiar with everyone still but I had fun. Thanks again to redroses for facilitating the event and providing us with a chance to win a prize

Aquayoshi
Mar 24, 2013, 06:13 PM

I looks so ronery in the ones where I'm visible, standing afk all far away from everyone else...

It's kind of depressing, actually-- why do I always end up having to work whenever there's a PSOW event? :(

MissMalice
Mar 24, 2013, 11:22 PM
Well shucks, looks like I've been dethroned. :c
Oh well... Perhaps I'll have my laptop back in time to
for the summer event. </3

Sara-hime
Mar 24, 2013, 11:26 PM
Here's the pics I took during the meet & greet. I came kinda late, and didn't get to meet as much as I would have liked, but I had a great time regardless and can't wait to do it again! :-D

[spoiler-box]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/61185313/2013-03-23-184430.jpg

Sorry if you appeared as a Generigray in my pics. >_<
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/61185313/2013-03-23-184523.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/61185313/2013-03-23-191650.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/61185313/2013-03-23-192807.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/61185313/2013-03-23-193225.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/61185313/2013-03-23-195036.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/61185313/2013-03-23-195051.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/61185313/2013-03-23-200357.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/61185313/2013-03-23-201314.jpg

Dark Falz attacked quite often that day...
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/61185313/2013-03-23-221415.jpg

So I did my part to fend him off and keep the ship and it's precious cargo safe.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/61185313/2013-03-23-230639.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

Mawari
Mar 25, 2013, 01:21 AM
Ah, can't wait for the next event. It was pretty fun meeting everybody...even though I got stalked by Santa's clone immediately after. Hope to see you guys again soon.

Cyron Tanryoku
Mar 25, 2013, 01:24 AM

[spoiler-box]http://imageshack.us/a/img687/889/pso2earlyspring201315.jpg[/spoiler-box]
This caught my attention

Meta77
Mar 25, 2013, 01:55 AM
I see me dancing in a lot of these pics :D so I am happy.

Sparzyle
Mar 25, 2013, 05:57 AM
This caught my attention[SPOILER-BOX]http://imageshack.us/a/img687/889/pso2earlyspring201315.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
Hmm there's much going on that picture w~

Some of my good pictures (warning LowQuality)
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/hRe3WfX.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/NYi6eXw.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Nikoshae
Mar 25, 2013, 08:49 AM
Here's the pics I took during the meet & greet. I came kinda late, and didn't get to meet as much as I would have liked, but I had a great time regardless and can't wait to do it again! :-D

[spoiler-box]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/61185313/2013-03-23-184430.jpg

Sorry if you appeared as a Generigray in my pics. >_<
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/61185313/2013-03-23-184523.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/61185313/2013-03-23-191650.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/61185313/2013-03-23-192807.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/61185313/2013-03-23-193225.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/61185313/2013-03-23-195036.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/61185313/2013-03-23-195051.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/61185313/2013-03-23-200357.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/61185313/2013-03-23-201314.jpg

Dark Falz attacked quite often that day...
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/61185313/2013-03-23-221415.jpg

So I did my part to fend him off and keep the ship and it's precious cargo safe.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/61185313/2013-03-23-230639.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

I see you got my good side XD

Niko butt. Yeah. Woo =p

Thanks for sharing these :D

Vintasticvin
Mar 25, 2013, 10:15 AM
This caught my attention

@.@ Whoever that is in front of you you're really letting them have it if you catch my drift ;)

Ezodagrom
Mar 25, 2013, 10:28 AM
@.@ Whoever that is in front of you you're really letting them have it if you catch my drift ;)
The one right in front of Cyron is Johana. o-o;;

Enforcer MKV
Mar 25, 2013, 10:29 AM
*Attempts to stifle laughter*

Vintasticvin
Mar 25, 2013, 11:06 AM
The one right in front of Cyron is Johana. o-o;;

D: I had a feeling it was Johana getting mauled away by Cyron... seriously its one of pics that would have "Hnnnnnngh" as its caption.

And Enforcer you better be at the next meet up even if we gotta get Cornelia to drag your ironhide to the party with her epic wire lances!!!

Nikoshae
Mar 25, 2013, 11:25 AM
When's the next meet-up? :D

I want to reiterate that I had a fun time, and I hope to do something like this again soon.

Vintasticvin
Mar 25, 2013, 11:52 AM
When's the next meet-up? :D

I want to reiterate that I had a fun time, and I hope to do something like this again soon.

No idea, but yes much fun even though I spent most of my time geeking out on some of the attendees as if they are celebrities t_t Maybe Sine can bring Mint Chocolate for next meet up?

:O Maybe we can host a meet up of our own oneday Nikochu!

Nikoshae
Mar 25, 2013, 12:33 PM
No idea, but yes much fun even though I spent most of my time geeking out on some of the attendees as if they are celebrities t_t Maybe Sine can bring Mint Chocolate for next meet up?

:O Maybe we can host a meet up of our own oneday Nikochu!

I'd be up for that :)

redroses
Mar 25, 2013, 01:03 PM
I am really so happy about all of the positive feedback, thank you all so much!
I would really love and enjoy to hold another one, sometime soon again. Like many others, I had a really good time, and it is always nice hanging out with everybody together. I also still have many ideas for mini events/games, and I learned from my mistakes from this one, so next time I will be better prepared! <3

Nikoshae
Mar 25, 2013, 01:04 PM
I am really so happy about all of the positive feedback, thank you all so much!
I would really love and enjoy to hold another one, sometime soon again. Like many others, I had a really good time, and it is always nice hanging out with everybody together. I also still have many ideas for mini events/games, and I learned from my mistakes from this one, so next time I will be better prepared! <3

Next time you plan one let me help :)

I had fun doing this, and would love to get something like this together more regularly.

~Aya~
Mar 25, 2013, 01:31 PM
Bring it on!!

BIG OLAF
Mar 25, 2013, 05:35 PM
enjoy to hold another one, sometime soon again. Like many others, I had a really good time, and it is always nice hanging out with everybody together. I also still have many ideas for mini events/games, and I learned from my mistakes from this one, so next time I will be better prepared! <3

Yes, please do another one sometime soon! I'm sad I missed this past one here.

~Aya~
Mar 25, 2013, 05:38 PM
Yes, please do another one sometime soon! I'm sad I missed this past one here.

Shame on you.

BIG OLAF
Mar 25, 2013, 05:41 PM
I had other obligations. That's life.

~Aya~
Mar 25, 2013, 05:46 PM
I had other obligations. That's life.

Okay?