PDA

View Full Version : Vita Frustration

Taigerr
Mar 12, 2013, 08:02 PM
:argh:..... I can cope with the fact that its in Japanese, largely thanks to the helpful folks on here and in game, but the Vita version could do with a full button mapping option in standard view, so we can use left and right triggers for lock-on and fire (and vice versa) in all honesty......

Anyone feel me on this???? comon say you do people..... the game its self is just awesome besides that....... just the darn config!!! For all the genius he is Sakai dropped the ball on that one tsk tsk naughty naughty, tongue in cheek but still appalled......

Link1275
Mar 12, 2013, 09:04 PM
:argh:..... I can cope with the fact that its in Japanese, largely thanks to the helpful folks on here and in game, but the Vita version could do with a full button mapping option in standard view, so we can use left and right triggers for lock-on and fire (and vice versa) in all honesty......

Anyone feel me on this???? comon say you do people..... the game its self is just awesome besides that....... just the darn config!!! For all the genius he is Sakai dropped the ball on that one tsk tsk naughty naughty, tongue in cheek but still appalled......
Play as a Hunter/Fighter is the only solution, because they simply don't need it...

Hellahym
Mar 12, 2013, 09:04 PM
I don't remember well (I change to my US account yesterday to download some free stuff) but have you tried on this menu (images from another post):

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2935002&postcount=13

I was searching for a way to turn off the hud in photo mode, and by chance I notice that L and R can be used to shoot on aim mode. I don't try to change normal view settings, but just in case, give it a try.

And yeah... a full button mapping option could be awesome.