PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Vita intro on pc

kabutozero
Mar 13, 2013, 01:21 PM
well don't know if much people know but at least my team didn't seem to , if you wait on the title screen you may get the vita intro on the pc version , I think it's 1 time old one 1 time new one so , since first time you open the game you see the old one if you log off and wait for a bit you'll see the new one ( I think , if not just cancel the old intro and wait a bit more )

I discovered it while waiting on the title screen because my router dced and when I started to see it I was shitting bricks LOL , didn't see it before , much less knew it was vita's

Could someone upload the video of the intro ? looks sooooo cool and can't find a good one on youtube since there is only of vita version

Sara-hime
Mar 13, 2013, 01:38 PM
That's the case for the Vita version. It starts up with the Vita opening and after waiting on the title screen, it'll play the original PC version. Nice to know it worked both ways! ^^

Link1275
Mar 13, 2013, 02:27 PM
They did this with PSP2I and PSP2's opening intros on PSP2I as well, and seeing as how the games were said to be in development together this really isn't that surprising.

Z-0
Mar 13, 2013, 03:04 PM
It was in the patch notes today.