PDA

View Full Version : Someone explain to me how AQ works.

gravityvx
Mar 13, 2013, 02:18 PM
Recently started playing somewhat frequently again after about a 3 month break, and I have no clue how this mode works other than I need capsules(which I think cost money after seeing the shop on campship) and I need to do them to upgrade rares to uglier stronger versions.

So if anyone is willing to explain how this mode works exactly in a little detail that would be great.

The Walrus
Mar 13, 2013, 02:25 PM
You need 10 capsules. Naberius AQ's need 10 A capsules, Amduscia needs 10 B capsules and Lilipa needs 10 C capsules. When you're able to do the AQ's Koffee will give you three client orders (they come as you complete the previous one) that gives you 10 capsules for the planet. Other than that they're basically free fields with a random boss at the end and they tend to drop the stones and capsules out the ass.

gravityvx
Mar 13, 2013, 02:35 PM
Ah, thanks for the explanation, so killing the bosses gives free capsules so you can pay less or not at all? Also, I see when I go to the counter they have some kind advance risk it says +0, I'm assuming you can boost their difficulty after completing it once?

Eternal255
Mar 13, 2013, 02:36 PM
killing mobs gives you capsules, randomly. I got about 17 from one run of desert.

bosses might too but i didnt get any.

and yes to the risk thing, as far as i know. ive only done the one AQ though so im curious about that as well and what it does besides difficulty.

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 13, 2013, 02:47 PM
risk increases by 1 every time you complete that specific AQ.

Risk increases enemy level by 1 for every 3 levels of risk up to risk lvl 12 (max enemy level is 60)

Risk also increase boosted enemy appearance rate and strength

Risk also increases PSE frequency

End result is the more risk, the more exp and chances for rares you get as monsters get stronger and hit harder.

Risk resets exactly 7 days from the time you get to risk lvl 1 on that AQ.

GreenArcher
Mar 13, 2013, 02:53 PM
You play old fields for a poor chance at finding any new 10*s except there's an entry fee and only 4 person parties instead of 12

Basically stalling until Ultimate.

gravityvx
Mar 13, 2013, 03:01 PM
AQ actually sounds pretty fun compared to running around in MPA or doing TA, but is doing these cost effective? Like what are the odds of me having to pay for these runs after getting a few done? Or rather, is the drop rate on capsules high enough to avoid needing to pay for these often?

The Walrus
Mar 13, 2013, 03:02 PM
I've yet to pay to get into them. Always ended up with enough to do the next AQ.

gravityvx
Mar 13, 2013, 03:19 PM
Alright that's all I needed to hear lol definitely on board with this.

Link1275
Mar 13, 2013, 03:23 PM
Alright that's all I needed to hear lol definitely on board with this.
Just go to Blocks B-25-26, or B213-214 to find some people to party with on these. You'll want to get 4 people to do these with or you may not get what you want/need to do them for free...

Ezodagrom
Mar 13, 2013, 03:29 PM
You need 10 capsules. Naberius AQ's need 10 A capsules, Amduscia needs 10 B capsules and Lilipa needs 10 C capsules.
A small correction to this, Forest and Tunnels require 10 A capsules, Caves and Tundra require 10 B capsules, and Desert and Skyland require 10 C capsules.

Most likely in the future Ruins will require C capsules, Dragon's Altar will require A capsules and the 3rd Lillipa area will require B capsules, other than the current possible loops, it'll also be possible to do complete planet loops, kinda like this:

- forest (a) -> tundra (b) -> ruins (c)
- caves (b) -> skyland (c) -> dragon's altar (a)
- desert (c) -> tunnels (a) -> 3rd lillipa area (b)

Basically it'll be possible to do tours from left to right, or from up to down (or mixes of those).

gravityvx
Mar 15, 2013, 11:47 AM
At the above post, is this an order I should be following in order to get through these at no cost? I still haven't entered yet but I forgot to ask, do certain areas drop certain capsules? That's what I'm getting from the above post.

The Walrus
Mar 15, 2013, 11:50 AM
Yeah each area drops the next capsule in the cycle.

gravityvx
Mar 15, 2013, 11:55 AM
Gotcha, thanks.