PDA

View Full Version : is the game of life ever going to drop for NA?

Bear...
Mar 13, 2013, 02:47 PM
It's way too expensive man i cant afford it

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 13, 2013, 02:49 PM
this thread again

No one knows dude

There are ways to be far less lost if you have the PC version

The Walrus
Mar 13, 2013, 02:51 PM
Just use the english patch TC

yoshiblue
Mar 13, 2013, 02:52 PM
Went from speed highway to getting lost in a pyramid. Everyone is trying to find the light. Your not alone but you got to take the time to wait for some good news.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuvWcAL24Hk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuvWcAL24Hk

GreenArcher
Mar 13, 2013, 03:01 PM
A lot of us are tired of this thread every few days :wacko:

Link1275
Mar 13, 2013, 03:05 PM
A lot of us are tired of this thread every few days :wacko:
Can we get a sticky that says in the title exactly like this: "THERE IS NO EXACT DATE FOR AN INTERNATIONAL RELEASE SO QUIT ASKING MORONS!!!"?

Shadowth117
Mar 13, 2013, 03:08 PM
Can we get a sticky that says in the title exactly like this: "THERE IS NO EXACT DATE FOR AN INTERNATIONAL RELEASE SO QUIT ASKING MORONS!!!"?

Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis^

Vintasticvin
Mar 13, 2013, 03:33 PM

I think someone here needs a big loving hug...

Link1275
Mar 13, 2013, 03:35 PM
I think someone here needs a big loving hug...
The first person to try gets a chest full of Deadly Archer...

~Aya~
Mar 13, 2013, 03:36 PM
It's not the fault of the person who starts these types of threads if there isn't a stickied one that refers to something like this.. They could either be new to PSOW or just in the dark. :-)

News thread specifically for updates/info on NA/EU would be nice though...

The Walrus
Mar 13, 2013, 03:38 PM
It kinda is their fault actually. If there was something to be said about the US release it would be on the front page of the site. God forbid they do a forum search if it isn't. The question gets asked at least once every other day at this point, kinda sick of it.

~Aya~
Mar 13, 2013, 03:48 PM
It kinda is their fault actually. If there was something to be said about the US release it would be on the front page of the site. God forbid they do a forum search if it isn't. The question gets asked at least once every other day at this point, kinda sick of it.

I think most of their info comes from forum users and usually takes a little while to be posted.. while other users may see/read something and are able to post about sooner..

Zenobia
Mar 13, 2013, 03:49 PM
Here's a thought if the lot of ya are sick of seeing it don't post in it?

MetalDude
Mar 13, 2013, 03:53 PM
Because it doesn't stop the user from asking again and cluttering the forum. By that extension, people get tired of answering the same questions over and over.

blace
Mar 13, 2013, 03:53 PM
How about this? Look down the page for the previous thread before it spiraled down in flames: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205358

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 13, 2013, 03:55 PM
They'll still crop up @_@

I agree a sticky with NA release info might be a good idea. I'll be the first to admit stickies sometimes get overlooked, but it may very easily cut down on this stuff.

Lets face it, most people who are asking this question are new users with their fingers so far from the pulse, the wouldn't know if the game was out already or not.

It's not, though

Zenobia
Mar 13, 2013, 04:04 PM
They'll still crop up @_@

I agree a sticky with NA release info might be a good idea. I'll be the first to admit stickies sometimes get overlooked, but it may very easily cut down on this stuff.

Lets face it, most people who are asking this question are new users with their fingers so far from the pulse, the wouldn't know if the game was out already or not.

It's not, though

Admit it Social bby you like this your such Masochist<3

ReaperTheAbsol
Mar 13, 2013, 04:07 PM
L> Stickied thread against these threads plawkz.

OT: We don't know anything for now, and all we can do is wait for now.
A little bit of patience goes a long way.

UnLucky
Mar 13, 2013, 04:16 PM
And how many times are people directed towards the Quick Questions or Captcha threads?

There is always a "NA/EU/US/English Release??" thread on the first page at any point of every day, you don't even have to use the search function to find them.

Doesn't stop people from making more, though.

Shadowth117
Mar 13, 2013, 04:27 PM

So that's why you did that to that Rockbear :(

But yeah in all seriousness we ought to have a sticky thread about it. It may stop at least some of this...

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 13, 2013, 04:35 PM
Admit it Social bby you like this your such Masochist<3

Nothing wrong with mixing a little pain into your pleasure <3.

pso2love
Mar 13, 2013, 04:37 PM

I went ahead and made one. Just need to figure out how to go about getting it stickified.

Link1275
Mar 13, 2013, 05:35 PM
So that's why you did that to that Rockbear :(

But yeah in all seriousness we ought to have a sticky thread about it. It may stop at least some of this...
When was that? I usually aim for the eyes on Rockbears.

Kingsemiazas
Mar 20, 2013, 10:22 AM
Any news on US version yet? lol stoking the fire

MetalDude
Mar 20, 2013, 10:47 AM
If you know you're being dumb, don't post.

Noc Codez
Mar 20, 2013, 10:52 AM
Someone pls sticky this for there won't be any more threads on this dumb topic.

gigawuts
Mar 20, 2013, 12:06 PM

Not if we get close enough we don't.

Maybe we should be looking into trying to get someone to pin an article to the top of the front page, with it just reviewing the basic info we have/don't have, i.e. "Is a release date known yet? No. Is it cancelled? No. Is there an alpha or beta? We don't know." etc. on the front page, then have a global forum announcement linking to it.

Ha ha who am I kidding nobody reads the front page or global announcements. It's just a similar thread every so often by different fans, if anything people should be glad this many people are showing interest in the international release.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 24, 2013, 03:23 PM
http://i.imgur.com/dNEff2U.jpg

Drop

dat

game

ShinMaruku
Mar 24, 2013, 03:59 PM
I would want US PSO2 but sega is publishing doa5 and that is fucked up....

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 24, 2013, 07:16 PM
I would want US PSO2 but sega is publishing doa5 and that is fucked up....
What? Sega witch pants the CARD SAGA.

How could they pass up another way to make a lot of money

on downloadable outfits for your Online Girlfriends!

SEGA!!

Weeaboolits
Mar 25, 2013, 12:24 PM
Life is a terrible game.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 25, 2013, 06:15 PM
Its a bad cereal too. :milk: