PDA

View Full Version : ARK CASH Question

BenjaminFulmz
Mar 14, 2013, 09:31 AM
Hey, guys. I know I set a small post in the questions section, but wanted my problem to be alittle more noticeable. So, basically I have bought 2000 AC from WebMoney, and it seems my account has purposely ate it up with two 1000 AC purchases in my history, per say. As, I finished my double checking, I loaded PSO2 VITA, to buy some EXP Boosters from the AC store, but my balance was 0 when I checked. Am I missing something, or forgetting to do something? As in redeem, call someone, or something. Beh, thanks in advance guys, really hope my stress can be relieved, haha.

ashley50
Mar 14, 2013, 09:38 AM
Did you log in to PSO2 site and entered the WM code in the AC part of your account?

BenjaminFulmz
Mar 14, 2013, 09:46 AM
Not exactly I went thru the purchase process and selected "Webmoney" as the Payment Option, and it took me to WebMoney to enter the code, in which I did, with no WebMoney account tho.' Any help there?

Caledonia
Mar 14, 2013, 09:51 AM
No webmoney account?

Sorry, have you followed this (http://pewpewplusplus.blogspot.nl/2012/07/guide-to-purchasing-ac-in-pso2-from.html) guide?

BenjaminFulmz
Mar 14, 2013, 10:31 AM
Hm, thanks for the guide. As I just made a WebMoney account, I don't see how helped me really... I mean, I used the points before I made the account, and it's in my account's history of 1000 AC twice. Did I screw myself out of 2000 AC or can I just re-adjust something using my Webmoney account?

Caledonia
Mar 14, 2013, 10:48 AM
Steps you took:

1 -bought webmoney codes
2 -put webmoney codes straight into PSO2/SEGA

Correct?

I think there are cases where that works, but the procedure is generally;

1 -make webmoney account
2 -buy webmoney
3 -charge webmoney wallet
4 -transfer money from wallet to SEGA
5- Have AC~

I'm not sure what to suggest to you here, I don't know if it's a webmoney fault or an issue with the Vita or just transactions taking a while/those transactions not being valid because they didn't come from a webmoney account. My only thought is to attempt using those codes to charge your webmoney account and see if the money is still there -otherwise just hope it's SEGA taking a while to process it because you didn't use a webmoney account
(Warning: take above advice at own risk)

BenjaminFulmz
Mar 14, 2013, 10:53 AM
Haha thanks. Great news for the future. But, l really hope it's a delay on SEGA's end. Thanks so much, bud. You've been a great help.

GreenArcher
Mar 14, 2013, 10:55 AM
You don't need a webmoney account. You can simply get a webmoney code and use that to purchase AC, as that is what I do for my AC.

As for the OP, are you looking at the right currency in your menu (red triangle)? Were you logged in to the right account on the PSO2 website? These are the only things I can think of, as it seems you did successful charge the account with 2000 AC.

Sizustar
Mar 14, 2013, 05:13 PM
Go to the AC secion, second option from the left, and the third option to see purchase history
Or a screenshot of it is there is purchase in there.