PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 10 star "passes" question...

Zipzo
Mar 15, 2013, 09:30 AM
So I'm not %100 clear on how this works...you can trade your 10 star for a pass that you can trade for another 10 star. Is this from other people or some shop with a bunch of 10 stars? Will I be able to trade for my Divine Tsukiyomi with any of my random 10 stars? Some clarification would help...

Also...what is the best way to farm this weapon...as I've been doing slinky dragon on the sky continent out of my own research of the in game interface but I'm not quite sure if that's the best way. Thanks guys.

Meji
Mar 15, 2013, 09:41 AM
If I remember correctly, it goes like this:

Find a 10* Weapon or Unit
Trade this item in for a 10* Weapon or Unit trade pass
Buy 10* weapons or units others have put up in their My Shops
10* Trade Ticket is consumed, and voilá. That other 10* is yours.

You'll need to be a Premium Player for this to work though.

UnLucky
Mar 15, 2013, 11:43 AM
Pretty sure you only have to be premium to list your own 10*s in your shop (a shop license is not enough).

AFAIK all you need to buy one is a 10* pass and enough meseta to cover the listed price in the player's shop.

More details when the feature is actually implemented, of course.

gigawuts
Mar 15, 2013, 11:46 AM
Pretty sure you only have to be premium to list your own 10*s in your shop (a shop license is not enough).

AFAIK all you need to buy one is a 10* pass and enough meseta to cover the listed price in the player's shop.

More details when the feature is actually implemented, of course.

Nope. This is backwards.

Anyone can sell, premium & a pass is required to buy.

This is presumably so the market has a HUGE stock from the get go, meaning nice and cheap items for people with premium and a 10* they don't want.

UnLucky
Mar 15, 2013, 12:37 PM
Ok, yeah, looks that way after rereading the Bumped articles.

Free users with a 3-Day Shop pass from FUN scratch can list any of their unlocked items up to 10*

Premium users who trade in a valid 10* can buy a listed 10* in the player shops

and yes, Divine Tsukuyomi should drop off lv46+ Caterdra'nsa

Zyrusticae
Mar 15, 2013, 12:57 PM
lol watch ruin charms be worth like 200k and elder weapons worth 10k apiece when this goes up.

Good thing I have so many fodder weapons to use for this~

Z-0
Mar 15, 2013, 01:35 PM
yeah I don't think many pre-AQ 10*s will be worth much. sucks because all my 10*s are pre-AQ, never found an AQ rare yet and I've been playing them since release.

except stuff like stag, meren or w/e (maybe)

Shadowth117
Mar 15, 2013, 02:26 PM
I just want to trade in my best weapons so I can get a vardha cannon. BEST WEAPON EVER.

I'm curious if they'll mess up though and allow for 11 and 12* to be put on the market without a way to buy them. That would be pretty hilarious.

Z-0
Mar 15, 2013, 02:29 PM
gotta get baridran wand

worst wand ever

GuardianGirth
Mar 15, 2013, 02:32 PM
Its a fucking tododile on a stick. Don't hate.

UnLucky
Mar 15, 2013, 04:15 PM
lol watch ruin charms be worth like 200k and elder weapons worth 10k apiece when this goes up.

Good thing I have so many fodder weapons to use for this~

That'd be great cause you could get a +10 for like 1.5m or trade all of your garbage 10*s to get an easy 50 element on your good one. With premium status, of course.

Soultrigger
Mar 15, 2013, 04:54 PM

But Ruins Charms is obviously going to be a recyclable. >_>
And 50 element Elder Rifle is reason enough to want copies.