PDA

View Full Version : Exploration when

Kilich
Mar 15, 2013, 04:53 PM
While idling in the team room, I noticed that the ship, I was in, is unlike any part of the city ship, because it its engines make it seem very small.

At the same time I doubt it was a campship, since those have tails and wings, and even if the campship room was in front and team room was behind, it has a transparent ceiling, so I'd be able to see the huge dish those ships have on top.

And that made me wish for more exploration of all ships and actually flying in campships you can explore, instead of teleporting everywhere. Maybe even drop on the planet like in the trailers, instead of the current loading screen.

What are your thoughts?

Sizustar
Mar 15, 2013, 05:44 PM
While idling in the team room, I noticed that the ship, I was in, is unlike any part of the city ship, because it its engines make it seem very small.

At the same time I doubt it was a campship, since those have tails and wings, and even if the campship room was in front and team room was behind, it has a transparent ceiling, so I'd be able to see the huge dish those ships have on top.

And that made me wish for more exploration of all ships and actually flying in campships you can explore, instead of teleporting everywhere. Maybe even drop on the planet like in the trailers, instead of the current loading screen.

What are your thoughts?

Team ship are their own ship.

Syklo
Mar 15, 2013, 07:03 PM
Team ship isn't a ship.
It's all a hologram, like "My room".

Hence hot springs team room design (when it comes)

Sizustar
Mar 15, 2013, 07:17 PM
Team ship isn't a ship.

Nope, they are their own ship.
[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.the-ghf-clan.de/Pictures/pso2/PSO2oosaroogm2/teamroomblender.JPG[/SPOILER-BOX]

Link1275
Mar 15, 2013, 07:27 PM
Team ship isn't a ship.

The contents are, yes. But the contents have to be in something. It's a universal law, there is always a bigger fish.