PDA

View Full Version : If PSO2 comes out in English, will we be able to transfer our characters?

DarkRenge
Mar 15, 2013, 11:56 PM
I honestly don't know the inner machinations of this ^^;

UnLucky
nope.

ashley50
Nope :E

You start over. ;3

Preposterous Rhino
Mar 15, 2013, 11:58 PM
I honestly don't know the inner machinations of this ^^;

Would be nice, but I doubt it. I haven't played a ton because I don't wanna put in a ton of time just to start over haha. So far though, I am enjoying the game enough to not mind playing through again.

RedRaz0r
Mar 16, 2013, 12:00 AM
Hell no.

So tired of this, you're on FORUMS, this has been answered a million times! Look around!

Galax
Mar 16, 2013, 07:40 AM
The best answer is most likely not, because that would be nice and since when is SEGA nice to most of its fans? Especially when it comes to Phantasy Star?

Though, looking at their moves with how PSO2 is, that might change...I won't be holding my breath, but if this turns out to be the best case scenario - US/EU version is up to date with JP and kept that way, all foreigners on PSO2JP allowed to transfer characters and items, etc...It'd be nice, but I'm not sure I would. Even if it does release on par with PSO2JP, there's no promise it'll STAY that way.

@RedRaz0r, I haven't seen this post very often at all. You sure you actually read the first post in the topic before ranting about how we need to stfu and look around?

~Aya~
Mar 16, 2013, 07:50 AM
They can do it easily.. question is.. will they? Sounds like another way to make a quick buck to me.

You would most likely have to leave behind specific items or you will only be able to bring you character itself over (levels, classes etc.)

Gama
Mar 16, 2013, 07:56 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3h5y9AxQR1r0gdzg.jpg

You shouldnt be on the jp servers in the first place, so sega wont move a finger to transfer all the gajin.

Zeota
Mar 16, 2013, 08:08 AM
Wanna play alongside your "waiter" friends? Welcome (back) to level 1.

But yeah, there are far more posts about "when's it coming out?" when such a huge nugget of info would be up on the front page within hours of coming from the horse's mouth.

Shinamori
Mar 16, 2013, 04:34 PM
The only way I can see them doing this is they have you pay for it. Probably in AC or actual cash. Like 10~20 USD.

UnLucky
Mar 16, 2013, 04:35 PM
They can do it easily.. question is.. will they? Sounds like another way to make a quick buck to me.

You would most likely have to leave behind specific items or you will only be able to bring you character itself over (levels, classes etc.)

"Easily" as in tackling legal complications, database complications, and upsetting the balance/experience of a new player on a new server.

Phantasma
Mar 16, 2013, 07:01 PM
And for the longest, I tried so hard to believe that there was no such thing as a stupid question...

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 16, 2013, 07:08 PM
Phantasma

Something about that character...she looks uh...lets say troubled...

In a "there's a reason you can't see below the neckline" sort of way.

Phantasma
Mar 16, 2013, 07:27 PM
Phantasma

Something about that character...she looks uh...lets say troubled...

In a "there's a reason you can't see below the neckline" sort of way.

My character is blushing because you saw her naked. She has all sorts of yandere feelings for you and was going to confess to you in the near future, but you seeing her naked has made things a bit more complicated and she just doesn't know if she can muster up enough courage to spit out the words "will you go out with me" anymore. <3

Cyron Tanryoku
Mar 16, 2013, 07:35 PM
Yes

Yes you can

gigawuts
Mar 16, 2013, 07:36 PM
My character is blushing because you saw her naked. She has all sorts of yandere feelings for you and was going to confess to you in the near future, but you seeing her naked has made things a bit more complicated and she just doesn't know if she can muster up enough courage to spit out the words "will you go out with me" anymore. <3

I thought you were about to say "because the rest of her is a robot."

But you didn't.

Pass.

Cyron Tanryoku
Mar 16, 2013, 07:38 PM
beep boop
Cyron stares because she loves

Phantasma
Mar 16, 2013, 07:47 PM
I thought you were about to say "because the rest of her is a robot."

But you didn't.

Pass.

HAHA! She's no KOSMOS or Major Kusanagi...but she can be if you:
1. imagine her hair a different color.
2. imagine the appropriate shape for her ears, face, etc etc.
3. ????
4. Profit.

beep boop
Cyron stares because she loves

Phantasma feels special <3<3

Para
Mar 16, 2013, 08:11 PM
Honestly it would be great if there was cross region transfer around but one can only dream at this point.

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 16, 2013, 09:46 PM

Well we really did kinda skip a few steps :-?

On the other hand yandere isn't really my thing, I'm more into the tsundere type. you know the rough exterior gooey center that wont try to kill my friends cause she thinks I care about them more than her when really it's just that sometimes I need to express that other side of me that loves but doesn't appreciate.

Women, man...

Phantasma
Mar 16, 2013, 11:10 PM
Well we really did kinda skip a few steps :-?

On the other hand yandere isn't really my thing, I'm more into the tsundere type. you know the rough exterior gooey center that wont try to kill my friends cause she thinks I care about them more than her when really it's just that sometimes I need to express that other side of me that loves but doesn't appreciate.

Women, man...

Whelp, I'm 0 for 2 in the pleasing everyone department :3

On the other hand, Phantasma did change her hair from a timid pink during the PSO2 alphas and betas to a fiery red to suit her new, aggressive, DMC3 Vergil-esque personality...her eyes magically followed suit (seems legit)
[SPOILER-BOX]Too hot for you ^_^ </3http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/5641/pso22012071012360644.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
Filia has all the reason in the world to confirm whether it's the same person she's been talking to from before.

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 16, 2013, 11:36 PM
Such a come hither look.

I'm a bit flushed...I think I'm flushed, am I flushed?

=3

Phantasma
Mar 17, 2013, 05:04 AM
Such a come hither look.

I'm a bit flushed...I think I'm flushed, am I flushed?

=3

Yes, and I approve of it. X3

I think I have a new avatar nao.