PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Roleplaying

S u r i
Mar 16, 2013, 01:46 PM
Hello players of PSO2. A while ago there was an roleplaying meetup that took place, and there was quite a bit of interest in it. Well, I'm letting all y'all know that the Roleplayers of Ship 10 and 2 are still very much at it and anyone wishing to join is more than welcome to join. So come on over. The story we're developing is going along greatly and we'd like for more characters to be a part of it. So if you like to roleplay and stuff, we're your peeps.

We have a group and it'll be linked...here (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php?groupid=452)... join it so you can be a part of the growing roleplayers community of PSO2, and be involved in Our Story (we also have a team by that name, hee. Look for us!)

Any other information regarding this will be in my sig down below.

Rien
Mar 17, 2013, 01:06 AM
I'm not sure if this is a ransom note or an actual advert. So much alternating font sizes.

SkyeNorvil
Mar 17, 2013, 03:38 AM
It's a ransom note.

S u r i
Mar 17, 2013, 11:22 AM
"Meet our demands and no one will be hurt. Join us, and there will probably be no pain. Maybe a little though."

~(=3=)~

strikerhunter
Mar 17, 2013, 07:02 PM
More like: "Meet our demands and have fun making up a story along with others! and no one will be hurt except those who we hurt."

Rhedrimond
Mar 17, 2013, 11:00 PM
A ransom note could make for a cool RP hook for some sort of open RP event for PSO-W.

...but the font sizes, they burn. D:

"We kidnapped all the Lilipans and won't return them unless you..."

*no one replies*

ImpulseBarbeque
Mar 18, 2013, 07:35 PM
Dweaax

S u r i
Mar 18, 2013, 08:09 PM
Glad to know. Join our group and stuffs. =o=

strikerhunter
Mar 18, 2013, 10:30 PM
Good to know that Impulse, come join in the fun story that we had created ^_^