PDA

View Full Version : Rappies ... Most Common Location?

Nikoshae
Mar 17, 2013, 01:02 AM
I know these are inherently rare, but you need to kill 7 of them with a particular weapon for +5 skill points at level 30. Where is the most common place people have found to get normal Rappies to spawn? I've spent a couple hours tonight searching and searching to no avail, and was wondering if anyone had some advice or input.

blace
Mar 17, 2013, 01:06 AM
Naberius does have some Code: Capture with Rappies instead of Nab Rappies, but your best bet is to just run around with the weapon you need to kill them with.

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 17, 2013, 02:30 AM
Naberius does have some Code: Capture with Rappies instead of Nab Rappies, but your best bet is to just run around with the weapon you need to kill them with.

That code capture exists everywhere actually.

Syklo
Mar 17, 2013, 04:55 AM
Correction:
It's code arrest.

-Anyway-
Place where rappies most commonly spawn?
Their parallel area ^^

Kondibon
Mar 17, 2013, 04:58 AM
The second block of the white day mission almost always has a rappy arrest near the back center.

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 17, 2013, 05:08 AM
Correction:
It's code arrest.

-Anyway-
Place where rappies most commonly spawn?
Their parallel area ^^

Yeah I knew capture sounded wrong but i couldn't remember what it was.

HeartBreak301
Mar 17, 2013, 07:11 AM
The White Day EQ seems to spawn a lot of rappies from my experience. Not any Code Arrests but they're pretty common.

Kondibon
Mar 17, 2013, 07:18 AM
The White Day EQ seems to spawn a lot of rappies from my experience. Not any Code Arrests but they're pretty common.The code arrest is in a specific part of the second map. But yeah rappies seem more common there in general too.