PDA

View Full Version : B> Over End Skill (Ship:02 Ur) (edited & Case Closed)

AeraVentus
Mar 17, 2013, 02:14 PM
Since I moved out from Ship:01 Feoh to the English Community (Ship:02 Ur) sadly I don't know how to load AC in-game or a chance to ship transfer my account, guess I'll start from square 1. Well starting off as a Hunter class again and now a cast race and I'm quite surprise the visiphone price of items on Ship: 02 are quite high compared to Ship: 01...since I'm just starting again, I might need items at the right price... so if you have some of the items listed below please post here or inform me in-game:

Lvl 7 ~ 10 Over End (オーバーエンド) skill
Req. Mostly not ranging from higher than 200k+ Meseta (though recommended price if ever possible 150k Meseta)

Note: The range of the price (150k) is still not the final price I'm looking for.
The range of price can still be negotiable as long as its not overpriced... if ever please PM or inform me here or in-game, here is my info if ever.

Player ID Name: Lein Ceres
Player ID: 11448085
Character Name: Orion

EDITED: Case Closed... Since no one bothered to either negotiate about this thread... Guess I'll let the moderators to close this one...

Mods of this thread please delete or close this thread thank you...

-AeraVentus (Orion)

Shinamori
Mar 20, 2013, 09:16 AM
Really? I bought a 50% and 75% EXP for 40k. If there was a way to give people items without needing AC, then I'd help you out.

AeraVentus
Mar 20, 2013, 09:12 PM
There might be difference with prices, but the Over End Skill from lvl 8~10 are higher than 250k+ mostly reaching from 500k meseta even above that...and yeah...I'm kinda searching of a good price that sells this skill...on the contrary I needed 2 of these PA's hope someone will sell me one if ever...

▲➌〇N
Mar 21, 2013, 04:34 AM
paid 420k for mine at 10

Shinamori
Mar 21, 2013, 05:35 AM
I bought an Level 10 Over End skill for about 100k.

AeraVentus
Mar 21, 2013, 06:11 AM
^ Same back when I was still in Ship:01 Feoh... most prices of Over End (mostly lvl 9~10) there won't reach mostly at 200k above... Guess I will still wait for a seller here with a good price if ever... Hoping soon someone will though...

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 28, 2013, 07:23 PM
Why not just run TACOs? you can get the money in like 2 hours and be done with it