PDA

View Full Version : THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!!!!

Dom
Apr 1, 2003, 09:17 PM
something happened that i can't explain. to get to the point i need the following items.
STINK FRAME or Parasite wear: de rol le
BKB or DBL cannon
god units
photon drops.

here is my list.

DB's saber
Kaladbolg
Last Survivor
Dragon slayer x2(one is +34)
Blade dance
Brionac
Vjaya
Gae bolg
Diska of liberator
Varista
Custom ray ver.00
Visk-235W
Wals-MK2 x2
Justy-23ST
M&A60 vise x2
H&S25 Justice x2
meteor smash
final impact
Photon claw
silence claw x2
stag cutlery
angry fist +37
Inferno Bazooka
Red saber
Musashi
Yamato + 60
guilty light x2
G-assassins sabers
Booma's claw
Gigobooma's claw
Custom frame ver.00(4 slots)
proto redene gear
Slicer of assassin
Crush bullet
club of laconiumx2
Macew of adaman x2
battle verge
Fire scepter:agni
Ice staff:dragon
Storm wand:Indra
Talis
Mahu
sheild of delsaber

please i beg of you if you have these items i need and want any of the ones i have let me know emediately
also i have two heart of chao mag cells that i would like to trade for kit of dreamcasts

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dom on 2003-04-01 18:21 ]</font>
[s]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dom on 2003-04-01 18:34 ]</font>

Chris_Soul
Apr 1, 2003, 09:19 PM
what happened?

Dom
Apr 1, 2003, 09:25 PM
well i was playing online and my mom started turning on the blowdryer to dry my dogs. it was at that point the power went out. i lost all the things i didn't have equiped or in the bank. well at the time i was UNEQUIPING my stuff to but them into the bank. and SHABAM. lost BKB,parasire wear:vajulla,god power, god battle, and god body. the reason i want PDs is cause i can get vajulla back if i at least have stink frame. but the other stuff i need bad.

Dom
Apr 1, 2003, 09:27 PM
and a mag with the stats 5/195/0/0 would also be a nice thing to receive.

Dark-Hunter
Apr 1, 2003, 09:39 PM
you dont need to upequip stuff to put them in the bank....

CrazyJ
Apr 1, 2003, 09:51 PM
bummer.

I might know somebody that can help though....

I'll see what I can get off of him then I'll pm you.

Dom
Apr 1, 2003, 10:02 PM
thanks a lot guys for even trying. yes i know i don't have to unequip them but i kinda got into a habit in doin that. if you need anthing at all just ask. i am in your debt for you helping me. thanks a lot. anything at all

Dom
Apr 3, 2003, 10:54 PM
well. actually i need PDs and a MKB. i got the parasite wear:de rol le and now i just need PDs. and i need the MKB cause its hard to find people willin to trade a BKB for my carp.

PSOtime
Apr 4, 2003, 12:53 AM
if you can get some lvl 30 techs and the stuff in my trade list then i can help you out A LOT.

go take a look

Dom
Apr 5, 2003, 01:52 AM
thats fine of no one wants to help me i understand. its just that it would be nice to get them here instead of having to find them again. thanks anyway

Dom
Apr 5, 2003, 04:01 PM
thanks to the player that gave me the DOUBLE CANNON. Now all i need is the god units. i need 1 god/battle, 2 god/powers, and 1 god/body

CXF2689
Apr 5, 2003, 05:15 PM
i doubt you had all of that stuff to begin with...

Wang_Tang
Apr 5, 2003, 06:53 PM
On 2003-04-01 18:25, Dom wrote:
well i was playing online and my mom started turning on the blowdryer to dry my dogs. it was at that point the power went out. i lost all the things i didn't have equiped or in the bank. well at the time i was UNEQUIPING my stuff to but them into the bank. and SHABAM. lost BKB,parasire wear:vajulla,god power, god battle, and god body. the reason i want PDs is cause i can get vajulla back if i at least have stink frame. but the other stuff i need bad.

First of all, I'd really like to flame the hell out of you right now for several reasons, but I don't really care all that much. I'll just say a few things:

1. for the love of good christ go fucking read Abdur's (i think it was him anyways... *too lazy to check*) thread about trade ettiquette. You want dbl cannon and what not and you post goddamn 9 star rares, you sir are a MORON.

2. You're a dumbass for unequipping your stuff to put in the bank for several reasons:
a: you DONT NEED TO FUCKING UNEQUIP STUFF TO PUT IT IN YOUR BANK!!
b: you dont need to ever unequip your armour before you quit or whatever you were about to do, you're an idiot.

3. yeah... read 1 and 2 again.

*calms down*

god damn newbies.

side note: i'm with... whats his name, it's highly unlikely you actually had that stuff in the first place. you deserve what happened to you, if in fact it did happen.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wang_Tang on 2003-04-05 15:56 ]</font>

Dom
Apr 5, 2003, 09:31 PM
well thats fine if you are flameing me. its your damn decision if you think i didn't have that stuff in the first place. cause i did. but that probably didn't change your mind.

all i was asking for was a little kindness and you just threw it in my face. thats ok. i almost got my stuff back. i got my parasite wear back. i got a dbl cannon and i am raising a mag to be better than my chu chu that i had. so stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

CXF2689
Apr 5, 2003, 10:40 PM
god damn beggars