PDA

View Full Version : Lots of questions *o*

Jumping121
Mar 18, 2013, 11:28 AM
Right...

Question 1: I have a Launcher on PSO2, I cannot use it because I have lows stats or something? I was just wondering, how to get those stats up, I cannot find a answer anywhere that explains how I want it to be. I just want to know plain and simple how to get them up?

Question 2: How do you get Excubes? I've been wondering how to find them, I keep going in Quests and they ain't dropping at all? I was just wondering how often do they drop, can they only drop in certain maps and what enemies do they drop of?

Questions 3: How rare is it to get a PSE burst. I got 2, 1 after the other once and now they ain't popping up any more? I would just like to know how to get them easy.

It would be a great help to me if someone could answer these unanswered questions that I have about PSO2. 8-) :D ^^ 8-) :-o :roll:

Thank you :3

Link1275
Mar 18, 2013, 11:32 AM
1.) You have to be the right class. Leveling will get your stats up.

2.) You have to hit level 55 before you can earn one without trading in 10*s.

3.) Kill enemies, the leveling of a PSE is effected by the weapons being used so it can take a while to get one sometimes. EQs and AQs are great for PSEs and Crossbursts.

Jumping121
Mar 18, 2013, 11:36 AM
1) So just levelling gives you more stars? or can you get them by equipping more armour and stuff? Because, I thought that the levelling system worked for the stars, but I had a 2 star weapon that I couldn't use, yet I could use 7 Star Weapons. But, thanks for clearing that up.

2) Can you buy them on auction or ain't they tradeable?

3) I noticed that the Bursts level up, do they have to get a to certain number before a burst happens?

UnLucky
Mar 18, 2013, 11:41 AM
1. Star rating is just how 'rare' they are. Generally a higher rarity item will require higher stats, but that isn't always the case. Check the listed number in the item description to know what you need to equip it. Format is "Stat type: Required (Current)" so if the number in parentheses is larger than the first one, you can equip it (if you're the correct class, or the weapon is designated as all-class).

2. Cannot trade or sell them between players.

3. lv8

Jumping121
Mar 18, 2013, 12:08 PM
Thank you for all your help :D

Kondibon
Mar 18, 2013, 12:58 PM
You can also increase your stats for equipping things with certain passive skills in your class skill trees and by leveling stats on your mag.

setamono
Mar 20, 2013, 12:21 AM
i play pso 2 on my ps vita, but i can' get to lv 31 for my range class ,it write max exp on lv 30.Help me please กกก!!!

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 20, 2013, 12:28 AM
create your own thread next time. you need to do a CO from koffie to raise the level cap to 40

UnLucky
Mar 20, 2013, 12:32 AM
No, ask em here (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195866)

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 20, 2013, 03:50 AM
or that...either way don't hijack other people's threads