PDA

View Full Version : Problem buying Arks Cash. Need some opinons.

Daft
Mar 18, 2013, 11:48 AM
The situation that I'm in is that I have a reloaded VISA card I bought at the store. It's good for international purchases, and I've used it for PSU (JP) before. I get an error message when I try to buy AC from the main website saying "authorization registration.....blah blah contact card holder to register." It's something like and I know I've activated it and registered. I can see from the transaction history that it charged $1.03 for the 2% foreign fee, but no actual AC purchase. WTF?!

I looked into the webmoney ways, but it seems there's no way to purchase with the prepaid debit card, let alone webmoney that doesn't cost a ridiculous amount of Yen. After that BS $1.03 fee, I now have only $23. I'm just trying to get some premium here. Is that too much to ask? Lol.

Anyways, sorry for the long post I just wanted to be detail of the situation I'm in. Any advice? Has anyone done it through a prepaid VISA card? Do I need to try a different way?

Thanks for any help

Sizustar
Mar 18, 2013, 11:56 AM
The official website only accept Japanese bank issued card, or JCB cards.
Only option for foreigner is to buy webmoney through third party vendor, and deposit it through the offiical site.