PDA

View Full Version : How long does PSE Burst usually last?

Shunraiki
Mar 20, 2013, 06:43 AM
So yeah... I've gone exploring the forest for a while and i saw random people (new to the game, didn't know i can meet other people in the same map) so i followed them then a PSE bar showed up at the top. After killing a few enemies, i hear a male voice saying "PSE Burst" or something then enemies keep popping up.

First experience with PSE Burst turned out to be really long. The initial 1 minute got added by 50 seconds, then 10 seconds at the end with 2 repeats. So that's about 4 minutes of PSE Burst and the field became full of junk drops xD

How long does PSE Burst usually last for you guys?

zegun~kun
Mar 20, 2013, 06:50 AM
normal PSE burst usually lasts for 1 to 2 minutes (1 to 2 bursts)
if you get a Cross Burst, it could last up to 5 minutes to 10 minutes or more...

if you get an Emergency Code: Protection (Photon Crystals) and complete that EC, you will almost definitely get a 10+ minutes Cross Burst

if you get a short PSE Burst and then ended without getting One Mores, but you managed to invoke another PSE Burst in the same map within the same session, that second PSE Burst will most likely turn into a 10+ minutes Cross Burst also

if you happened to get the PSE Burst/Cross Burst in a Vita-PC Shared block,, you just have to add another 30s each burst :lol:

so i once managed to get 7x One Mores Cross Burst + 2x additional Cross Burst in an Advanced Quest done in Shared block.... 9x 90s= 810s = 13m 30s Cross Burst -- that's why i never once forget to bring a 75% EXP Ticket :lol:

you can imagine how much junks and mesetas were there

TERAGON1996
Mar 20, 2013, 10:17 AM
Yeah PSE burst are just the best, and if you are lucky, you can get 2-3 PSE burst (from my experience) like after 1 serious PSE burst ended, you get one more serious CROSS burst after some minute in the roaming, I done this in Skyland EM and man I just raised a total of 2 levels straight from lv 37 to lv 39 with 10% left to next level and ended up with only 90 points in the end of the 20th minute and I was kicked out, the mpa with me are also being kicked out for not having enough point by staying in 1 enemy crazy spawning area
With these crazy bursts you can extend until the map crashes (or something like that)

Noc Codez
Mar 20, 2013, 10:54 AM
I had one Pse that lasted 5-6 mins damn that was a great MPA party :)..

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 20, 2013, 11:00 AM
I've been in a few 20 minute+ I had a few where it would go for 15 mins but one of the PSEs never burst so right as the burst finished, we'd get another burst and then cross bursts would spring from that. 30 minutes it went on like that right at the end of area 2 in a tundra AQ.

Link1275
Mar 20, 2013, 12:30 PM
I MIGHT have gotten a 10+ minute one back when City EQ was almost the only one. I recently got 5+ minute one on the White Day EQ though.

jooozek
Mar 20, 2013, 12:41 PM
i went once to forest aq solo and well shit son

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/sgvGRGm.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Punisher106
Mar 20, 2013, 12:49 PM
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=78132596

This was my first PSE Burst in Open Beta. Oh, how times have changed.

Keyblade59
Mar 20, 2013, 01:32 PM
Anywhere between 2 minutes and probably 5 for most people, but there's always that one burst that you'll make last forever. For me it was with a bunch of random people in a Volcano MPA where it went on for 40 minutes ish. It was in a corner and I'd say 90% of the corner on the mini map was green.

Du1337
Mar 20, 2013, 02:24 PM
PSE burst is one of the best things pso gives!

Posted from Pso-world.com App for Android

Leanbell
Mar 20, 2013, 02:35 PM
Just got a 15 min PSE cross burst in Skyland EQ today. It was so crazy ;-; It just kept going and going, until the entire section was full of loot! D=

After the burst was over, no one was moving around anymore. Everyone was just collecting their loot, not caring about the EQ anymore :D That was so funny xd

~Aya~
Mar 20, 2013, 02:46 PM
Just got a 15 min PSE cross burst in Skyland EQ today. It was so crazy ;-; It just kept going and going, until the entire section was full of loot! D=

After the burst was over, no one was moving around anymore. Everyone was just collecting their loot, not caring about the EQ anymore :D That was so funny xd

What i love the most is the spam chaining of photon blasts. Its cool to see all of those things leveling the area.

My best was when the burst counter was at x5 and had 3 min cross burst on the timer. Thhe PSE burst immediately gets my attention.. but when those golden cross burst words popup.. I get very excited. I just turn up whatever music i've got and go ham.

Leanbell
Mar 20, 2013, 02:49 PM
I just turn up whatever music i've got and go ham.

I usually do this all the time during gaming.. but the Skyland EQ background music is so hard to ignore... xD

Also, PSE Burst is nice and all, but imo that 15 min. really WAS long. In the end I didnt even care about loots anymore, since my inventory just kept going full during battle =_=

~Aya~
Mar 20, 2013, 03:09 PM
I usually do this all the time during gaming.. but the Skyland EQ background music is so hard to ignore... xD

Also, PSE Burst is nice and all, but imo that 15 min. really WAS long. In the end I didnt even care about loots anymore, since my inventory just kept going full during battle =_=

I feel you.. I will await an answer from sega on my other account and if nothing then i will purchase small amounts of ac to extend my item bag and get my shop.. that is all.

I am enjoying Hunter so much. The fluid combat, power, just guarding, dodging and the PA's are just absolutely addicting and fun. I am getting better at it the more I play as well as recieving plenty of help from my friends. Pso2 is still fun for me even though I have lost my main account.

Until they IP ban me.. I'm here to stay.

DFC
Mar 20, 2013, 04:53 PM
I think the longest i've had was around 14 minutes and it was on Skyland EQ, our first E-Trial was the crystal protection.
Quite Lucky.

Leanbell
Mar 20, 2013, 05:40 PM
I think the longest i've had was around 14 minutes and it was on Skyland EQ, our first E-Trial was the crystal protection.
Quite Lucky.

Ohhh, was that today? I think we may have been in the same multi-party then :D